Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stand by the getting rid of Norman, Wallace, Prince no matter how good those 3 player for their new clubs, we needed a fresh start, if that means a year or two of mediocre halves, so be it.

Wallace didn't play at his best under 3 coaches, that's a sign that he wasn't right for the Broncos...

I wouldn't exactly say Wallace set the world on fire for the Panthers yesterday either. He was just as secondary to their win as he was for every Broncos win when he was here.

Re: Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Norman signed with parra then went to shit. The club didn't the honourable thing with Wallace when it was decided he wasn't part of the future. Fair to say though either would be in the halves if still around.
hahaha the honourable thing would have been to release him when he first got the offer and asked.

I'll stand by the getting rid of Norman, Wallace, Prince no matter how good those 3 player for their new clubs, we needed a fresh start, if that means a year or two of mediocre halves, so be it.

Seconded. Short term pain, long term gain.

Any posts of this nature belong in here.

Last Warning For Everyone.

Cheers BP wasn't a anti griffin so to speak but i get your point.

hahaha the honourable thing would have been to release him when he first got the offer and asked.
The move to Penrith was always on. You think these guys don't talk.

Getting rid of Wallace was definitely the correct decision.

He had become stagnant.

Griffin is by far the most stagnant of any of these people.

I just don't get how the club can't see that 2011 was all Lockyer.

Wallace put in a typically solid performance. It was really no different to the stock standard game he produced week in week out for us, especially when the Panthers were gifted all that possession and he couldn't do anything with it. What was it? 20 tackles in the opposition 20 and the Knights still managed to draw first blood?

The tide changed in the second half after Boyd & Kids were taken off the field and Gagai let the bounce of the ball fool him.

Didn't see enough of Norman or Lui to judge.

I'm going to make a prediction.

Someone on here (can't remember who) said that Smith confirmed that Broncos didn't even offer him a deal.

I predict that this thread will be full of Griffin & Gee bashing once again because of that.

Now we wait...

I'm going to make a prediction.

Someone on here (can't remember who) said that Smith confirmed that Broncos didn't even offer him a deal.

I predict that this thread will be full of Griffin & Gee bashing once again because of that.

Now we wait...

Dunno about that, they had an interview during talking sport on the news section with Smith and he said he was very serious to have contemplated a move up here.

Didn't see enough of Norman or Lui to judge.

i thought norman looked pretty good.

lui was also good. played 41 mins made 31 tackles 0 missed and 8 runs for 66 metres. was used as decoy runner a fair bit. has an error against his name but there was really nothing he could do about it, dce put a pass well behind him, there was no chance for him to catch it.

I just saw an interview with Smith on Fox Sports News and it seemed pretty darn clear that we made him an offer.

Smith just thought about coming back to Brizzy to play with...Ipswich??

Smith just thought about coming back to Brizzy to play with...Ipswich??
No, he's a Logan Brothers man, and was going to play for them as gratitude for taking a punt on him when he was a kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hurrijo
  • Swordfish
  • upthebroncs
  • levikaden
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lostboy
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.