Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Can this thread be renamed to clinical depression discussion?

Thaiday, whilst he hasn't been great this year, has been MUCH better than last year, I still think he's a few KG's overweight and does a lot of lazy things, but when he turns up, he's still the most damaging back rower in the game, I think his best spot for the last couple of years of his career would be as an impact player off the bench, a la Fui Fui Moi Moi.

Hodges, disagreed with him being named co-captain, would've preferred it given purely to Parker. In terms of his skill levels, they're still very high, but he's beginning to make a lot of errors, a lot more than the Hodges of a couple of years ago, his attitude doesn't seem great either.. but once again, he's a Broncos legend and the incumbent Australian centre, he can do anything on any given day if given enough space, would love for him to show a bit more commitment in defense, but that probably isn't happening.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
What the actual ****?

Yep that's our frontrunner for captain ladies and gents

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Holy **** the footy show makes me cringe. This is even worse than that butt hole clenchingly cringe duet he did with Benji.

Is he actually retarded?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
These reactions are a bit over the top. I'm not a massive thaiday fan and I dont think he should be captain again, but WTF, it's a bit of fun on a stupid show.
[MENTION=2290]theshed[/MENTION] Is he retarded? what a stupid question, are you?

Mosyzlak

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2013
These reactions are a bit over the top. I'm not a massive thaiday fan and I dont think he should be captain again, but WTF, it's a bit of fun on a stupid show.
@theshed Is he retarded? what a stupid question, are you?
If he'd gone on the show and did "The Bubbler" then I'd be okay with the retard calls, but having a bit of fun after your season is over should be fine right?

Oh wait, you might be captain some time. Quick, get in ya cupboard and do nothing until pre-season starts.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Settle down guys when did you expect the footy show to do something good.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Josh McGuire was the epitome of cringe the entire season on the Footy Show, I actually have to fast forward every single segment with him in it because I know it's going to make me feel embarrassed.

kaidenshipley

kaidenshipley

BRL Player
Jul 5, 2013
Josh McGuire was the epitome of cringe the entire season on the Footy Show, I actually have to fast forward every single segment with him in it because I know it's going to make me feel embarrassed.

Like last night "Yeah, we were unlucky not to make the finals, the best two teams in the comp made it though"

Then Fatty or Slats says something along the lines of "Josh, you did make the finals"

Conversation then ended.:rolleyes:

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
lol, what's the big deal? that's actually the least cringeworthy thing I've seen on the footy show in a long time ...the biggest surprise in there was that Wally wanted any part of it .. bet he showered himself in bleach after that...

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.