Scott Prince Is Back - OFFICIAL!

Re: Scott Prince

i guess i dont see hte point in prince unless you expect him to produce a premiership in.. well next year? how long will he last post 2013? and in saying that.. thats a hell of a lot of pressure to be under, especially if it doesnt go to well..

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...e-to-stay-in-nrl/story-fnca0von-1226506996718

Brisbane and St George Illawarra were immediately linked with the 32-year-old, whose impending departure signals the end of an era on the Gold Coast.

The Broncos' problems in the halves were well-documented at the end of last season, their inability to squeeze any creativity out of Corey Norman and Peter Wallace ultimately leading to an early exit from the finals.

Prince also has a history with the club, having played for the Broncos earlier in his career. The Dragons have even more pressing needs in the halves, given the retirement of halfback Ben Hornby at the end of last season.

St George Illawarra was expected to make a major play for one of the big-name halfbacks coming off contract at the end of next season, headlined by Cowboys co-captain Johnathan Thurston and Sydney Roosters star Mitchell Pearce.

If we have no intention at all of playing Ben Hunt next year then I like this signing. But I would really like to see a season of Ben Hunt at 7.

seen a few posts which suggest prince -> brisbane (if it happens) may of been the intent all along? why would the deal with hull SUDDENLY fall through as soon as GC 'release' him and we SUDDENLY have an offer for him?

contracts tick over on teh 1st november, yeah?

Dragons seem more likely considering the Rangi Chase signing recently fell through, Broncos probably linked through perception of poor halves and close proximity to GC more than any real substance.

rlw mole is usually pretty good with his scoops though

rlw mole is usually pretty good with his scoops though

Maybe, I would guess his source is Hull, who probably wouldn't have a clue and have just guessed Broncos because of proximity.

with no real evidence to say it is.. i actually think this is happening. wont be surprised if something is announced within 24 hours

..aghh. i need some sleep.

However, the Broncos have repeatedly stated they would back halves Peter Wallace and Corey Norman for 2013,

They have to realise Norman isn't very good, don't they? Just get them to watch our final regular season game against the Panthers a few times.

They have to realise Norman isn't very good, don't they? Just get them to watch our final regular season game against the Panthers a few times.

Tbh I think they have realized he is not what they thought he was in the halves. IMHO I think Norman is a great footy player just not a half. For mine Norman is a fb, centre or bulks up to a very good backrower

Personally I reckon we know by the end of today whether princey is heading up the M1

If by close of business today Gee hasn't released his usual "we have three future immortals here and no cap space despite the retirement and release of many players, do we have no interest" statement, then prepare to see princey in the maroon and gold next year (and the canary yellow)

I don't care if he will be 33 by the time the next season starts, our current halves situation is bloody dire. Get him signed up, even if only for a season he will give us some much needed guidance and experience.

2 year deal apparently - Broncos dodging reporters calls so looks legit.

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7
Confirmed: Broncos are in talks with @scottprince7. Titans holding presser soon. Interested to see if they reveal pay-out Hear it is massive

Hull were saying their deal was beaten by a significantly higher offer from an Australian club.

Wonder how much he'll be on if he comes here ??

If true does Wallace move to 6 or moved on?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • The Don
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • BroncoFan94
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • azza.79
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.