PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Feel like his is a story we've seen plenty of times, over exaggerated talent by media and easily led fans.

Best thing for the club would be to move on from him and replace him with another solid, affordable centre.

Should he go onto the Dolphins or Titans and and absolutely kill it then so be it, we still would have made the right call given what we need in the squad right now.

Hang on ,,,
Cult reckoned he would fade into obscurity from bad attitude to training.
How does an unresolved off field domestic issue line up with the too lazy meme ??

Haters gonna hate .

I'm not a Cobbo hater, but @Cult wasnt exactly wrong with Selwyn's application to training. He isnt a good trainer. While i dont think its enough to have him fade into obscurity, it could well see him not have the career he probably should.

I don't want to judge on what I have no idea about with the court situation but I thought he was having a really good season but it all started to go backwards after the first origin game where he was one of QLDs best.

I'm not a Cobbo hater, but @Cult wasnt exactly wrong with Selwyn's application to training. He isnt a good trainer. While i dont think its enough to have him fade into obscurity, it could well see him not have the career he probably should.
Was thinking @Cult deserves a bit of cred for this too. He got a lot of hate for his informed opinion and not many of his detractors have fallen on their sword. A few people need to be honest w8th themselves and admit he was right.

I don't want to judge on what I have no idea about with the court situation but I thought he was having a really good season but it all started to go backwards after the first origin game where he was one of QLDs best.
Agreed, thought the Manly game was a real breakout game for him and he had some really good games in the centres.

No idea what his situation is but it could of been toxic for a while, there was a bit of mystery behind him missing origin 2, Billy saying it was somewhat a mutual agreement.

Hope this is a big wake up call for him and he comes back with a different mindset towards being a professional NRL player.

No doubting you but how would they know?
Dunno mate. The way he said it made me think it was common knowledge, and he’s a straight up bloke, so I thought it must have been in the media. I couldn’t find anything, so I checked in here. You’re right, **** knows how they’d know anyway. I’ll see him tomorrow arvo for a few schooners so I’ll quiz him.

Did I hear he was at training yesterday?
I think there was footage of him at training last week... at least I saw some when they were talking to Jesse, might've been old footage I guess

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.