Shaun Metcalf back in NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
So the long and short of it is, if Metcalf was coming to the Broncos, you would bitch and moan about it. But because he's not, you don't care.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Coxy said:
So the long and short of it is, if Metcalf was coming to the Broncos, you would bitch and moan about it. But because he's not, you don't care.
thats not at all. i wouldnt care in the slightest if he was to come to the Broncos and was welcomed by the team.

if, however, his coming to the Broncos would cause unrest with the rest of the players, i wouldnt want him to come to the Broncos.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Which it most certainly would. Those of the Broncos who actually have a moral compass and would despise working alongside such a fuckwit.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
You have no moral compass. I do. Because I think it's immoral to chuck someone to the curb when they want to better themselves.

Interesting argument isn't it.

The circle continues! [icon_razz1

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Anonymous person said:
Coxy said:
thats not at all. i wouldnt care in the slightest if he was to come to the Broncos and was welcomed by the team.

if, however, his coming to the Broncos would cause unrest with the rest of the players, i wouldnt want him to come to the Broncos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYHbzMiDHEA

Metcalf would cause unrest in supporters, opposition and teammates.. there is no denying that. I mean look at what it has done on this forum!

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
mal said:
Metcalf would cause unrest in supporters, opposition and teammates.. there is no denying that. I mean look at what it has done on this forum!
what makes you think i care about the other supporters or the opposition?

and you dont know it would cause unrest with teammates. half the nrl players these days are a bunch of drunken idiots who get up to no good at every opportunity. one of them just won the dally m, remember? pretty sure sammy t is pretty popular with his teammates in spite of spit roasting a girl fan in a disabled toilet.

or maybe hes popular with his teammates because of spit roasting that girl [icon_lol1.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Anonymous person said:
mal said:

and you dont know it would cause unrest with teammates. half the nrl players these days are a bunch of drunken idiots who get up to no good at every opportunity. one of them just won the dally m, remember? pretty sure sammy t is pretty popular with his teammates in spite of spit roasting a girl fan in a disabled toilet.

or maybe hes popular with his teammates because of spit roasting that girl [icon_lol1.

tumblr_lfrdr2ft581qf8yek.gif

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Anonymous person said:
mal said:

The problem with this AP is you are comparing kicking the shit out of a girl, in the stomach to kill an unborn child with a consensual sexual act in the toilet. How the **** can you compare those two??

I'm not a father but I can tell you right now, if I had to work alongside someone who had kicked the shit out of a 15 year old pregnant girl, and I had a 15 year old daughter at home. There would DEFINITELY be unrest. To think otherwise is naive.

And before you take me too literal and suggest noone has a 15 year old daughter, I'll rephrase. Daughter, Pregnant wife, neice, cousin, sister, etc. And this is not excluding everyone else who is not in this situation at the Warriors.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
**** i can't wait for Origin to hurry so "dickhead" Rocky comes out, alot more entertainment value than "Everyday" AP.

*disclaimer*

Your not a dickhead Rocky its ok ;)

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Life aint black and white guys. And even worse, people actually have different opinions from each other [icon_ee

The bit that I really don't understand is how you all can attack each other and personalise this discussion so much [icon_thumbs_do

Calling each other all the names under the sun because you have differing opinions?

Are you all so blinded by your own beleif system that you can't even stop for a moment to consider the possibility that the other guy might just have a point? eusa_think

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
john1420 said:
Life aint black and white guys. And even worse, people actually have different opinions from each other [icon_ee

The bit that I really don't understand is how you all can attack each other and personalise this discussion so much [icon_thumbs_do

Calling each other all the names under the sun because you have differing opinions?

Are you all so blinded by your own beleif system that you can't even stop for a moment to consider the possibility that the other guy might just have a point? eusa_think

Yeah its like this episode of wife swap I saw today [eusa_eh

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
This is my basis of opinion for calling AP an idiot.

Scenario A) 3 blokes get rowdy with a sheila in a toilet cube who play for his club. He wanted them suspended even though they were punished.

Scenario B) A bloke and his mates kick a pregnant girl in the stomach in an attempt to kill an unborn child. He doesn't play for the club he supports, so he thinks let him play.

You're not going to change my thinking that that is just completely and utterly retarded. And I'm not going to apologize for it.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
john1420 said:

Wrong Broncos site, we aren't Denver ;)..............

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
draggx said:
john1420 said:

Wrong Broncos site, we aren't Denver ;)..............

Is that why none of your posts make sense?

Nah, I just liked the avatar :)

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Jeba said:
This is my basis of opinion for calling AP an idiot.

Scenario A) 3 blokes get rowdy with a sheila in a toilet cube who play for his club. He wanted them suspended even though they were punished.

Scenario B) A bloke and his mates kick a pregnant girl in the stomach in an attempt to kill an unborn child. He doesn't play for the club he supports, so he thinks let him play.

You're not going to change my thinking that that is just completely and utterly retarded. And I'm not going to apologize for it.
You forgot

A) didn't want them to play a handful of days after the event, at which time there was a police investigation going on

B) 7 years after the incident, in which he has been to jail and has been deemed to have been rehabilitated and subsequently released. Has nothing to do with who he might play for - like I said, I'd have no problem having him at the broncos if it wouldn't negatively impact our team. Of course you missed that though, unintentionally I'm sure ;)

He also had kids in that time, and managed the whole pregnancy without kicking his missus' guts in.

Like I said, I don't expect someone like you to understand. You're not a logical thinker, you don't seem very intelligent, and you hate me personally despite never meeting me. If I said he should be shot you'd disagree because you think if I said it it must be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.