State of Origin Maroon emerging squad

I have to wonder if this would have happened under Mal. Sure, boys will be boys and stuff up like this, but i wonder if the rules had come from an imposing figure like Mal, would they have been broken? Maybe there is no fear / respect to walters from the younger guys?

I think they did their best to sweep it under the carpet but there's been too much noise about it the last few days......Thanks Munster.

I have to wonder if this would have happened under Mal. Sure, boys will be boys and stuff up like this, but i wonder if the rules had come from an imposing figure like Mal, would they have been broken? Maybe there is no fear / respect to walters from the younger guys?

Yeah, Mal sure put the fear of God into guys like Gagai.

When Thurston retires, Morgan wont play origin again. Thurston makes that whole cowboys team look good.

Look on the bright side at least we will have Hunt and Milford playing for us during origin time and we won't be weakened significantly.

Surely Morgan will never be more than a utility. He's not a 5/8th, he's a fast runner who happens to play outside Thurston. Long term I think the team will be best served by Hunt and Milford in the halves, with Morgan retaining the utility role.

That being said, if Cronk gets injured this year, Morgan has to be 5/8th over DCE, maintaining the club combination. It's been proven that Thurston/Cherry-Evans is not a good pair. If Thurston gets injured... I think we're in trouble.

Well, other than McGuire, Thaiday, Gillett, Parker, Boyd, Roberts ...

You can substitute forwards well enough to form a competitive side, whenever Milford and Hunt are playing we are still nothing to take lightly. I think Roberts though would have to have an unbelievably good first half of the season to get picked for NSW.

DCE struggle when the team isn't his. Maybe once Smith, Cronk and JT are gone he could be an option.

Ha. Why do people have a problem with him dobbing his mates in. Maybe it was a situation of 'Tell us or you never play". It's not like they were in a lot of trouble anyway. Big deal. I'd dob.

Ha. Why do people have a problem with him dobbing his mates in. Maybe it was a situation of 'Tell us or you never play". It's not like they were in a lot of trouble anyway. Big deal. I'd dob.

Always knew you were a ****..... hahaha I love how in this situation people expect him not to tell because that is what a good mate would do. Why couldn't the other blokes say they were there too because that is what good mates would do?

Gee these blokes are silly but I remember going on school camps and breaking curfew with mates.

Were you in a camp that was designed to expose you to the pinnacle of the sport, while testing you out to see if you have what it takes to be truly elite?

I can't understate how disappointed I am. This is the worst possible event they could act like fuckwits at. It's not a fun exhibition tour like the 9's. It's not a Pre-game Origin camp. These players haven't even made it yet. It's like stealing stationery during a job interview. Dipshits.

If the reports are true, Copley can get points for ensuring their safety, but all the others, I am disappoint. Hunt & Milford in particular.

I wouldn't dob,but that's just me.Can't stand snitches.

Different issue altogether but grown men shouldn't have curfews.If they **** up they **** up,but they shouldn't be given a bedtime.

Were you in a camp that was designed to expose you to the pinnacle of the sport, while testing you out to see if you have what it takes to be truly elite?

I can't understate how disappointed I am. This is the worst possible event they could act like ****wits at. It's not a fun exhibition tour like the 9's. It's not a Pre-game Origin camp. These players haven't even made it yet. It's like stealing stationery during a job interview. Dipshits.

If the reports are true, Copley can get points for ensuring their safety, but all the others, I am disappoint. Hunt & Milford in particular.

I think you are blowing this way out of proportion.

I wouldn't dob,but that's just me.Can't stand snitches.

Different issue altogether but grown men shouldn't have curfews.If they **** up they **** up,but they shouldn't be given a bedtime.
Agree with everything, but...

If they want to be treated like adults, they have to take the responsibility that comes with it. Holmes needs a rocket, the rest needs to learn to respect the maroon jersey they want to wear!

Agree with everything, but...

If they want to be treated like adults, they have to take the responsibility that comes with it. Holmes needs a rocket, the rest needs to learn to respect the maroon jersey they want to wear!

Oh I agree with that completely too. If there are rules they should have been followed regardless of what the players think of them.
But I do have a problem with the rules,that's why I said it was a "different issue altogether".

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.