The Dolphins discussion

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Do The have any Maccas deals? This could suit Milf to a T. He has to show up on game day but doesn't have to do anything so can bring takeaway to eat while watching the game.

Interestingly, I see the Broncs have a partnership with Maccas again. Makes sense now Milford and Bird have gone.

Wayne has rightfully given Milf a pretty severe and well deserved spray in the media

here it is:

“The reality is where does Anthony want to be in 12 months time - does he want to be back on top of his game or in and out of the team like a yoyo?” Bennett told News Corp.

“Anthony is at an age now where he is mature enough. He knows all about the game. He has been through enough tough times, so he has to make a deliberate choice about where he wants to be.

“Time is running out but Anthony still has time (to resurrect his NRL career).

“He is like a number of players in this game - he has to make a decision whether he is really committed to getting better or is he happy just doing what he is doing and just cruising through life.”

“There are some things in Anthony’s game that I feel need to get better,” Bennett said.

“It’s a long season and the team in Round 1 may not be the team later in the year.

“I’m trying to support Anthony, but he’s had a number of tough seasons and it’s not going to happen overnight for him.

“The experiences he has been through may have sapped his confidence. I think we can rebuild it and get him right, but Anthony has to want it, too.

“Anthony is an experienced player and he plays best when he is a free spirit.

“We’ve had a good chat about what he needs to work on and I hope he responds.

“It’s all in front of him.”

Well....if this doesn't do it for Milford

then yeah
I guess thats all she wrote.

He’s gotta be killing it at a QRL level to even be considered going forward, barring injury or bad form from the others in front of him.....

I'm afraid that the candle that once burned so bright......that we have all seen slowly diminish
....has finally gone out.

Black And White Smoke GIF

So basically, Bennett's advice to Milford...just get better.

But seriously, I wonder if Wayne will ever take any responsibility for getting it horribly wrong with Milford. I mean he owned it all those years back saying he could turn him into a 7 and it was on him.

Well....if this doesn't do it for Milford

then yeah
I guess thats all she wrote.

He’s gotta be killing it at a QRL level to even be considered going forward, barring injury or bad form from the others in front of him.....

I'm afraid that the candle that once burned so bright......that we have all seen slowly diminish
....has finally gone out.

Black And White Smoke GIF

Mate, that candle been out for years.

I really like the way Wayne has handled the team list for their round 1 game. I hope they do well.

Milford, he's just being disrespectful to the club that offered him a large salary and another opportunity and also his team mates, the physical condition he has shown up to round 1 in. Great that Wayne hasn't even kept a bench spot for him, keep him in reserves and make him play there until his weight and attitude change.

Niu and Isaako are both great athletes with limited footy IQ's... so wing kind of seems like a good spot for them, can give them clear guide lines and instructions and it's just an easier position to play, IQ wise, than anywhere else in the backs. Always thought that's where Isakko should be kept. Dolphins are going to need their athletic skill to upstage the Roosters so it's worth a try.

Seems like Wayne is dealing well with the limited playing resources he has, will be very interesting to see how they go this weekend.

I really like the way Wayne has handled the team list for their round 1 game. I hope they do well.

Milford, he's just being disrespectful to the club that offered him a large salary and another opportunity and also his team mates, the physical condition he has shown up to round 1 in. Great that Wayne hasn't even kept a bench spot for him, keep him in reserves and make him play there until his weight and attitude change.

Niu and Isakko are both great athletes with limited footy IQ's... so wing kind of seems like a good spot for them, can give them clear guide lines and instructions and it's just an easier position to play, IQ wise, than anywhere else in the backs. Always thought that's where Isakko should be kept. Dolphins are going to need their athletic skill to upstage the Roosters so it's worth a try.

Seems like Wayne is dealing well with the limited resources he has, will be very interesting to see how they go this weekend.

Hope the club crashes and burns, hope they lose every game they ever play.

Want all three clubs to never win, hopefully they end up nil all draws.
I have fond memories of playing against Wynnum and Redcliffe in an under 35kg way back when.. Would much rather a QLD team win that any other team (except the Broncs), just my supporters preference.

I have fond memories of playing against Wynnum and Redcliffe in an under 35kg way back when.. Would much rather a QLD team win that any other team (except the Broncs), just my supporters preference.

No problem with that, I don't care about any other team except Newcastle because I have strong connections there but even then, I don't care that much.

Who did you play for......?

Active Now

• Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.