The Dolphins discussion

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Million a year + a Maccas card. He got lazy because he was a top earner, he got fat because he had a discount and **** all drive.
not a fan seriously GIF

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
The more I dwell on the dropping of the Redcliffe name from the NRL franchise......the more I'm disinclined to support them.
It’s particularly because of the way the Dolphin fans fire up when pressed on it, as in.....
"hey, its OK...STFU...at least we're now in the NRL"...🙄
and by the way the Dolphins decision makers handled it. They threw away 75 years of history, without even blinking an eye.......and then told everyone about it after the deal was done.

I still remember as a kid at BRL games hearing the guys selling doubles tickets....."50c or $1 are you with Redcliffe (sometimes Reddy) in the big one!".......

Mother fucken sell outs........thats the only conclusion I can come to.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'm considering starting my own FB page.......

"1 Redcliffe Dolphins / 1 Club"

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The more I dwell on the dropping of the Redcliffe name from the NRL franchise......the more I'm disinclined to support them.
It’s particularly because of the way the Dolphin fans fire up when pressed on it, as in.....
and by the way the Dolphins decision makers handled it. They threw away 75 years of history, without even blinking an eye.......and then told everyone about it after the deal was done.

I still remember as a kid at BRL games hearing the guys selling doubles tickets....."50c or $1 are you with Redcliffe (sometimes Reddy) in the big one!".......

These colours look so much better too.

Up the Roosters. Point scoring record would be good too.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Herbie will be playing centres at the dolphins

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Jeez..he's got some big arms..... LOL

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015

Well done. You come up with this tripe an hour before their first game after supporting them all off-season. Hope you feel like an A-grade tool.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Good to have old Wayne back. Was that Badel he was giving it to in the press conference for writing rubbish about him?

Active Now

• Dash
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Shane Tronc
  • Alec
  • Kev_Guz
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Allo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.