The Sad Decline of Darren Lockyer as a Player and Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locky is running around Shark park, in the mud and rain, and is pulling off try-saving tackles on the Dickhead (Trent Barrett) like he's a 20 year old again.

Anyone that says he's past it is a deadset martian !!!

Barrent isn't exactly a young guy either :P

But he's at least 20 kilos heavier and had a headstart on Locky

The Rock said:
The sad decline of darren Lockyer.

LOLZ it really is Brilliant this thread... [icon_lol1.

LOL, I just re-read the first post, it's absolutely hilarious when you read it now considering how awesome Lockyer has been last month or so.

This thread is getting funnier by the week.

Only one word to describe Darren Lockyer

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i can think of a few more

LEGEND, CHAMPION

I know this isnt one word but

THE KEY TO THE BRONCOS PREMIERSHIP HOPES

Seriously, are we going to bump this every week?

I am in the 'Lockyer is not over the hill' category, but continually gloating about it is getting tiresome.

It makes me laugh everytime i read this. Some people have so little faith!!!!!! I love Locky, he is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO he's the form half in the competition at this point in time and for a 33 year old that's impressive.

ningnangnong said:

I am in the 'Lockyer is not over the hill' category, but continually gloating about it is getting tiresome.

After all the shit Lockyer has copped in the last 4 years I think it's plenty warranted :mrgreen:

We can turn this thread into a DL love-in. Keep it going imo.

Lockyer love in is cool with me. icon_smile

It will never get tiresome, and judging by his words in the press lately, this thread could very well still be actual in 2012! [icon_lol1.

There should be a page of Lockyer love for every page there was of doubting the great man.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:

Why not? This thread was embarrassing to start with, let's make a mockery out of it.

And Ning, I had a Lockyer love thread. I was the one that opened one. Add to that if you want.

Yes, my stance has changed. Relax, Max.

I love watching the great man continually make his detractor and critics look like complete morons :D and Lockyer does it with style and class icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Howie
  • Confidor
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Dexter
  • simplythebest
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • ostin86
  • Yellowfella
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • bert_lifts
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.