Trials

I just called the Wynnum Leagues Club and it is sold out :( My friend and I were just about to leave and now we won't get to watch

Yeah I had a last minute idea to head off to the game tonight, but alas sold out!

Well come down to langhlands and watch East Tigers play.....

Sorry I just posted an inncorrect post and tried to deleate it... unfortunetly my 3rd grade IT skills meant that the best I could do was reduce it to a full stop.... at least I got some bites!!

Had agreat nite, shame I didnt know any of the young ones. I think the babies played better than the older ones, Hodgo looks good & I think Corey has drop a shit load of weight (Kels he's looking very nice) Must get some 'gripo' for Joel, still got the dropsy. But its only a trial match, hes got a few weeks to get over it. Next week should be better.

Great to hear that Setu and Te'o are playing well.

KrispyKris said:
Coxy said:
It's on Fox Sports if anyone's interested :P

Was it?!?!

Oh well, I wasn't home anyway.

I meant an article about the game was on the Fox Sports web site! [icon_lol1.

I heard Winterstein carved them up on the wing?... always good to see a new name stand out in these trials. Also heard Dave Taylor and Ben Teo looked strong. I didn't actually see the game however any thoughts from someone here that actually saw it??

Setu, Te'o and Taylor getting good reports from this match is very, very pleasing.

Above all else, seeing the Titans on the losing end in ANY match also pleases me greatly.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Gympie devil
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • teampjta
  • theshed
  • Scdeac
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • KickHaas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • the_next
  • Justwin
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.