Trials

Yeah, and 10's about the right age. My dad took me to the cricket about then too - think it was a sheffield shield game. I loved it too!

I got a c'mon aussie c'mon Sun visor. Thought i was the bees knees. It was Australia v West Indies (or India or Sri Lanka or some other country) and my most favourite player of all time Dean Jones was playing, but he got out early ....and that was about when my interest faded.

I don't know if he would've taken me any younger because we lived in the country and never had the opportunity. I doubt he would've though.

mrslong said:
Hmm, haven't been to Supre & Jay Jays for a while - i'll poke my head in next time i'm going past.

Yeah.. they're all the rage... icon_thumbs_u

If going to the trial at Wynnum get in early as tickets are selling quick and may be none left to buy at the gate, so the Wynnum Herald reports today.

Where do we get the tickets Russo ?

Cheers mate. I might pick some up on the weekend, need a footy fix soon!

Just got back from the u20's v Gympie Devils. Broncs won 54-4 or something, would have been more if not for cleaner hands and some stubborn home town defense. Decent crowd of probably near 1000 there which was good. I would tell you how the individual baby Broncos went but only know the numbers not the players lol.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I would tell you how the individual baby Broncos went but only know the numbers not the players lol.

Buy a program you cheapskate.............you are suppose to be one of our far and wide across the country match reporters and you can't even tell us who went well.............have to give you a warning FCB as people on these boards had expectations of a match report from you and you have let us down [icon_non [icon_non [icon_wink

LOL! I can give you a match report if you can give me the names for the Broncos players. Also I couldn't find a program to be sold lol and I did look.

So...who's going to which games?

I'm undecided as to which game to go to. Or even go at all hah.

I took my 4 year old daughter to the last reg season Bronco's game last year... it was her 1st time and I wasn't real sure what she'd think but figured a nice daddy - daughter outing would be cool. turns out she loved it and has been begging me all off season to take her again and thats without me even bringing it up. Obviouly she's not really following the game but you can't underestimate the enjoyment kids get out of the atmosphere alone, plus from my side a little part of me is proud to see the next generation bronco fan in the making! I can't see myself catching any trials but I've been given clear instructions that we're off to the footy next home game!

I'm going to Redcliffe game.

Only crap part will be having to attend the homeground of the Dolphins, as well as actually having to watch the "no you can't call the GC our name people will confuse us with a REAL Rugby League club" Dolphins........

Hammo said:

Only crap part will be having to attend the homeground of the Dolphins, as well as actually having to watch the "no you can't call the GC our name people will confuse us with a REAL Rugby League club" Dolphins........

And you love it [icon_wink

Redcliffe match would be the only one I'd look at going to because everyone from here seems to be heading up there.

Going to see Josh Pyke instead though!

Hammo said:

I was certain you would have got out to WYNNUM Hammo, just goes to show you mustn't be a real fan of the club anymore preferring to support the gate of the rival Rednecks [icon_wink

Titans team for the Wynnum trial on Saturday. Would like to go to this one but I can't make it, should make the treck up to Redcliffe though. icon_thumbs_u

1 Shannon Walker
2 Brenton Bowen
3 Jordan Atkins
4 Esi Tonga
5 David Mead
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Brad Davis
8 Ian Donnelly
9 Ian Lacey
10 Matthew White
11 Sam Tagataese
12 Brad Meyers
13 Luke O'Dwyer

14 Kevin Gordon
15 Cameron White
16 Kingi Aka'oula
17 Josh Graham
18 Chris Walker
19 Ben Jeffery
20 Will Matthews
21 Selasi Berdie
22 Bodene Thompson
23 Brock Hunter
24 Ryan Barton
25 Ryan Simpkins
26 Tom Kingston

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.