Re: 12/13 Football Thread

You misread my post, spwn.

David Moyes.

I would be filthy if I was a toffee.

You misread my post, spwn.

David Moyes.
Did indeed, haven't looked into Moyes too much so can't comment there.

Ideally I'd like to see Mourinho return to Chelsea, I reckon that would be awesome. Seeing him match up against his former understudy Villas-Boas will make for some great match ups.

Another thing - even though he's 'retiring', old whiskey nose is taking up directorial role or whatever, so no doubt he'll be pulling strings behind the scenes, no matter who the new boss is.

Maybe but I can't see a guy like Mourinho (if he's the one who gets the gig) not having things his way.

Mourinho isn't getting the gig.

You underestimate how powerful Ferguson is, spwn!

Well I'm keeping an eye on the situation, I'm very interested to see who's going to replace him.

I was just thinking the other day - I can't believe next year is a World Cup year!

Keen as a bean. :rockon:

Hell yes. I love world cups! Can't wait.

I'll probaby get a Setanta-i subscription so I can watch all games live online and on demand.

****, don't tell me Setanta has the rights?

Oh I'm just speculating, they did for the Euro cup so I paid for a sub to watch all the Euro cup games online.

Either way I want an online subscription (Setanta or anyone else) so I can watch from my computer.

Lol, SBS have the rights secured for the World Cup till 2022.

We are safe. :rockon:

hell yeah

Note the clock time...

jizz-face_o_154401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grats to your lads, Porthoz.

Massive upset for Wigan in the FA Cup. I love seeing the underdog win, especially against a filthy rich powerhouse club.

Man Citeh are hilarious. Bunch of mercenary *****.

I hate Dave Whelan the giant turd, but am happy to see Wigan win... might cheer up their supporters a bit, as it doesn't look good for them in the league!

A-League fans, there will be friday night games this coming season on SBS2!

Yah, it's great news for the game. Fox Sports have been doing a fantastic job, but there's no doubt SBS will provide just as good, if not better coverage.

SBS puts Channel Nine and all those other shitty FTA channel to shame. :rockon:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.