Allegations against Bulldogs

Even more simply - if this was a school or work function and something similar happened there is no doubt those responsible would be internally disciplined. The only difference here is that it's playing out in public. If players don't like this fact they shouldn't be playing professional rugby league. There are plenty of other occupations that come without media attention.

I have changed my view after the bellend from Jayco and his rant about boys being boys. Simply the guys behaved badly, I wish the media would not wait outside waiting for something to happen (surely they have proper news to report somewhere in this country?). I guess this club only fuel the media with the us against them attitude and it is very easy to see why the media hates them and they hate the media.

Looks like they have regressed back to the 02-04 days where the players were just absolute wankers to the media, I think the club just has a sore loser mentaility last time they couldn't hack being stripped the 37 points and this time they can't hack losing a grand final. The thing I have hated most about the Dogs with the salary cap cheating was that they basically got to keep the team plus add Andrew Ryan to the mix and won a premiership shortly after, one thing I will say about Melbourne is they lost a lot of talent both during and after their salary cap scandal.

Yep, Bulldogs should be held accountable.

But the media are still scumbag scavengers poking their nose in when it isn't their business and have been doing all they can to portray Rugby League in a bad light.

Mountain out of a mole-hill for mine.

It's the off-season, gotta milk this story for all its worth.

Or y'know turn their focus elsewhere and actually come up with some real news.

I have changed my view after the bellend from Jayco and his rant about boys being boys. Simply the guys behaved badly, I wish the media would not wait outside waiting for something to happen (surely they have proper news to report somewhere in this country?). I guess this club only fuel the media with the us against them attitude and it is very easy to see why the media hates them and they hate the media.

Looks like they have regressed back to the 02-04 days where the players were just absolute wankers to the media, I think the club just has a sore loser mentaility last time they couldn't hack being stripped the 37 points and this time they can't hack losing a grand final. The thing I have hated most about the Dogs with the salary cap cheating was that they basically got to keep the team plus add Andrew Ryan to the mix and won a premiership shortly after, one thing I will say about Melbourne is they lost a lot of talent both during and after their salary cap scandal.

fully agree. bulldogs went on to win the nrl with the same cap cheatting team
here is another thread that is related
This is the biggest load of shit i have ever heard... Greenberg is basically saying that if younger players don't have older players there to tell them not to drink they will just go way out of control... what Cullen said (bolded) is true though.. Greenbergs an idiot... or he is just trying to use the problems at Manly so they can get the cap higher. eusa_think
Salary cap to blame for binge drinking, says dogs boss
http://broncoshq.com/showthread.php...e-drinking-says-dogs-boss?highlight=expansion

Last edited:
Yep, Bulldogs should be held accountable.

But the media are still scumbag scavengers poking their nose in when it isn't their business and have been doing all they can to portray Rugby League in a bad light.

Mountain out of a mole-hill for mine.

Channel 9 destroying the product they paid $1BN for... makes sense I suppose

Too bad. They are role models to many kids. Tell a kid he shouldn't aim to be his favourite footballer.

It's part of the job, if the players don't like it, they can go and lay bricks or whatever a Bulldogs player is capable of achieving somewhere else.

Provide your kids with role models that aren't boofhead footballers? How about Barack Obama, Dr Ian Fraser, yourself as a father/mother - aspire to add something more meaningful than footy to society.

Look...is that intelligent life on this forum ? I'd nearly given up hope but,there it is, up above me now, I can just make it out,yes...clear signs of intelligence...lol

"Attrocious" Mad Monday - good luck to Rothfield and co finding a story for the next 6 months until footy season kicks off again.

MM is so tame these days. Christ they tried to limit the damage by having it in-house at Belmore, locked in without access to the media.

What more could they do?

The REAL CULPRIT here is the Bulldogs handlers.

Why the f**k would you allow your team to hold MM in Australia/Bali/NZ?? If I was at that club, my boys would be flying to Canada/USA/South Africa.

Go somewhere where nobody knows your name = parties so drunk and loose that people can fall off buildings (in Vegas) to their death. RIP to the player that died, but....why not go where nobody knows you? Makes perfect sense to me.

It still gets reported.

Pretty sure the Broncos had their international celebrations covered in 09/10 offseason.

The media were at all Monday Monday p!ss ups. (I am including all codes)

Only club that were fackwits were the Dogs.

Because the Bulldogs are filthy scum......end of/

Alhambra Lounge 2008 - current club captain - ring any bells Mr Fourex?

Provide your kids with role models that aren't boofhead footballers? How about Barack Obama, Dr Ian Fraser, yourself as a father/mother - aspire to add something more meaningful than footy to society.

Obviously subs. But you can't control the entire nations youth and the fact is many look up to these guys, especially aspiring sportsmen. I mean when sports people are asked who they looked up to growing up, the answer is never John Howard, mother Theresa, Fred hallows and Stephen Hawkins. You might not like it but its the facts.

Further than this, it doesn't matter who you are these days if you are caught acting like they did you will face repercussions. I can assure if my employers saw me acting like that i would face serious action, most likely I would be fired, yet these clowns will get nothing.

The players these days know that it is part of the deal, and quite frankly if they don't like it they should give back the money and get the f*** out

Look...is that intelligent life on this forum ? I'd nearly given up hope but,there it is, up above me now, I can just make it out,yes...clear signs of intelligence...lol

You said you were leaving til next year - you got a lot of people excited.

Lies make baby Jesus cry

Obviously subs. But you can't control the entire nations youth and the fact is many look up to these guys, especially aspiring sportsmen. I mean when sports people are asked who they looked up to growing up, the answer is never John Howard, mother Theresa, Fred hallows and Stephen Hawkins. You might not like it but its the facts.

I think there is a slight but important difference between hero worship and role models.

"I want to be like Superman when I grow up" is just as likely to happen as "I want to be like Ben Barba when I grow up" for most kids.

Last edited:
I think there is a slight but important difference between hero worship and role models.

"I want to be like Superman when I grow up" is just as likely to happen as "I want to be like Ben Barba when I grow up" for most kids.

Lol and footballer's krpytonite is piss and puusssayyyy

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manlyman
  • TimWhatley
  • broncos4life
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.