Ben Hunt

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
Yeah, Glenn is more the player that works off your halves through some excellent hole running. I think he'd be better on the left with Hunt. Gillett likes to dance around a bit and create his own chances, I'd put him on the right with Milford (I'm guessing).

And defensively, Glenn is stronger. Gillett tends to rush out of the line.

All this talk of Milford and Barba is getting me excited. With Stuart coaching the Raiders we are definitely a better chance of getting Milford now. Do the Broncos have anyone coaching the halves? Hunt needs help and Griffin ain't the man to do it.

Lockyer already works with the halves.

I think he's had a change of heart on the coaching career too. Seems to be more concerned about his media career.

I think he's had a change of heart on the coaching career too. Seems to be more concerned about his media career.
I think his words on the Sunday Footy Show the other day were, "Coaching- why would you do it?"

Yep coaching is out. I believe Hunt to Gillett has worked well in the back end of this season.

So I've heard before. But what does this actually entail? I mean does he spend most of every training day with them or does he show up once a week? Does he just call them on the phone to give them a few pointers and when he can make to a training session? What I am saying is I don't think he's playing that active of a role. I only base this on the fact that is doesn't get talked about much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ben Hunt is the biggest myth to hit Brisbane since Wallace.

He is a dud and will make people pine for a Wallace return.

The love for him in this thread is laughable.

So I've heard before. But what does this actually entail? I mean does he spend most of every training day with them or does he show up once a week? Does he just call them on the phone to give them a few pointers and when he can make to a training session? What I am saying is I don't think he's playing that active of a role. I only base this on the fact that is doesn't get talked about much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I understand, he works with them one or two days a week in a hands on capacity.

Which is normal.

I wonder if that's why both Prince and Wallace had their worst seasons ever?

Video reviews and extras for fitness. Jogs to Red Hill on Wednesday from home and takes a heap of guys on extras.

I'm hopeful but from what I've seen for myself I'm sorry to say you may be right. With Milford though who knows? Pearce sucks arse, but his skills are ample when combined with a decent running 5/8 like Carney or Maloney. Hunt might be the same.

doesn't locky only do video analysis sessions with the halves? nothing really hands on

Come on mate at least give him a whole season to show what he's made of. If he was bad they would play him. Personally I think he will be a great half.

Come on mate at least give him a whole season to show what he's made of. If he was bad they would play him. Personally I think he will be a great half.

Sorry made a mistake. If he was bad then they WOULDN'T play him

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Reds2011
  • Cavalo
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.