Brisbane Broncos Auckland 9's Team?

• Thread starter BroncosFan_Corey
  • Start date
What is the point of saying this without elaborating. It just gets people stirred up when we have no idea what's going on. Are you suggesting its something to do with hodges? Are players leaving? What's the go.

Well the first part of the story was broken today in regards to hoffman, further details will emerge over the next few days. Broncos management will deny this til the cows come home but there is no hiding how bad the relationships are getting between the players and the coach/management. Now for the real reason why Thaiday was sacked as Captain ( this will also be denied by the club but this is 100% accurate) Thaiday supported Hoffman in which ever decision he wanted to make and spoke up about this internally, this did not go down well with griffin and gee gee so they concocted some rubbish story about the change of captaincy.. I can tell you this, Thaiday has no relationship with griffin and is still furious about what has happened, not just to him but to hoffman and other players in the club. Some big decisions need to be made quickly before it explodes uncontrollably. I will provide more news in due course.

Well the first part of the story was broken today in regards to hoffman, further details will emerge over the next few days. Broncos management will deny this til the cows come home but there is no hiding how bad the relationships are getting between the players and the coach/management. Now for the real reason why Thaiday was sacked as Captain ( this will also be denied by the club but this is 100% accurate) Thaiday supported Hoffman in which ever decision he wanted to make and spoke up about this internally, this did not go down well with griffin and gee gee so they concocted some rubbish story about the change of captaincy.. I can tell you this, Thaiday has no relationship with griffin and is still furious about what has happened, not just to him but to hoffman and other players in the club. Some big decisions need to be made quickly before it explodes uncontrollably. I will provide more news in due course.

So thaidays sacking as captain had nothing to do with 2 years of dreadful form and complete lack of leadership? Wow

So thaidays sacking as captain had nothing to do with 2 years of dreadful form and complete lack of leadership? Wow

It had more to do with his relationship and supporting his players than form, it probably didn't help that griffin played him in the front row which was a dreadful decision.

It had more to do with his relationship and supporting his players than form, it probably didn't help that griffin played him in the front row which was a dreadful decision.

Well if that's the case then we have far greater problems than this. What your basically saying is that the were completely indifferent to his rubbish form, ragging out players in press conferences and his own seeming indifference after humiliating loses. But support a team mate and your out?

Can you speak about that stuff in a relevant thread. This isn't a thread to discuss Hoffman leaving, relationship dramas with a coach or rumors behind the loss of captaincy, there's actually a thread for all those topics.

That was exactly my point.

Negative comments are brushed aside as overreactions yet positive comments that come about from the exact same situation are accepted without much thought.

That was exactly my point.

Negative comments are brushed aside as overreactions yet positive comments that come about from the exact same situation are accepted without much thought.

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that IMO you can see if individuals are fitter etc in this format easier than you can see structures etc.

If Bulldogs win here I think the Broncos go through assuming they don't get thrashed by Eels.

absolutely. robinson probably wants them to go home and not play any more footy.

if this score doesnt change then the broncos can lose by up to 20 points to the eels and we still go through to the playoffs.

EDIT: make that by up to 24 points now.

lose by less than 21 points and we are through

Nikorima in with a show and go, almost impossible for us to get knocked out now.

Hunt has again proved he is out of his depth with his two mid field bombs. If Hunt as our "creative" half back cannot find room in 9's and has to put up not one but two bombs then we are in big trouble.

So far, we are the only team to put up attacking bombs. Very embarrassing. Even Vossy thought it was a bit strange.

I think Hunt was trying new things and the 9's is the perfect format for that. Next weekends trial against the Warriors should give us a better indication of where Hunt is at and what he needs to continue to work on.

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • davidp
  • Skyblues87
  • teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.