Broncos NYC 2014

Thanks for the up date 1910. I am looking forward to seeing Tuttle play

SUPER coach Wayne Bennett has nabbed one of Queensland’s best backrow prospects.
Dynamic Norths Devils colt Harry Pondekas has asked for a release from his Broncos contract and is poised to join Bennett’s Knights.
Pondekas, 19, could move south as early as this month after becoming frustrated at a lack of opportunity in the Broncos under-20 system.
When news he wanted out began leaking last month several NRL clubs immediately reached out after seeing him perform well in the Queensland under-18 team last year.
The Bennett factor will see him wear a Knights jersey this year. The Broncos are believed to be happy enough for him to go for a better opportunity.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/nr...-practical-jokes/story-fniabrr9-1226849668693

SUPER coach Wayne Bennett has nabbed one of Queensland’s best backrow prospects.
Dynamic Norths Devils colt Harry Pondekas has asked for a release from his Broncos contract and is poised to join Bennett’s Knights.
Pondekas, 19, could move south as early as this month after becoming frustrated at a lack of opportunity in the Broncos under-20 system.
When news he wanted out began leaking last month several NRL clubs immediately reached out after seeing him perform well in the Queensland under-18 team last year.
The Bennett factor will see him wear a Knights jersey this year. The Broncos are believed to be happy enough for him to go for a better opportunity.

No Cookies | Perth Now

IMO, it would be far better of his career to work his way into the Norths ISC team rather than want to play in the NYC

I thought i heard over the weekend that Kodi Nikorima picked up an injury last weekend. Does anyone know whether it is true?

Also BP what did you think of Grienke getting the captaincy? You could have knocked me down with a feather as i thought he would struggle to keep his place in the team

I thought i heard over the weekend that Kodi Nikorima picked up an injury last weekend. Does anyone know whether it is true?

Yeah so did I, Sam Thaiday said it in one of his interviews.

That makes sense it must have been on the Sunday Footy Show

Also BP what did you think of Grienke getting the captaincy? You could have knocked me down with a feather as i thought he would struggle to keep his place in the team

Surprising but it's a bit like the first grade situation where there aren't many other candidates that stick out.

I suppose Greinke is reliable enough and it maybe incentive for him to step up.

Are you going to be at the game on Friday Splinter? It'd be nice to get a thorough report on the boys.

Surprising but it's a bit like the first grade situation where there aren't many other candidates that stick out.

I suppose Greinke is reliable enough and it maybe incentive for him to step up.

Are you going to be at the game on Friday Splinter? It'd be nice to get a thorough report on the boys.

At this stage i will be there Pete

They have Grienke listed as 103kg. He didnt look it last year so maybe he has filled out. Might help him not be dominated

Sweet, you know the drill.

1000 word double spaced report on this website by Saturday morning. :001_tt2:

Should be a good game too. Cows played well on Saturday.

All my essays at school were 2 lines as you can see by my posts:takdir:

Broncos NYC team to play Cowboys, Friday 5.20pm at Suncorp Stadium:
1 Jayden Nikorima
2 Paul Byrnes
3 Junior Taefu
4 Jack Tuttle
5 Elijah Alick
6 Duncan Paia’aua
7 Kodi Nikorima
8 Francis Molo
9 Jayden Berrell
10 Joe Ofahengaue
11 Brendon McBryde
12 Brett Greinke
13 Jai Arrow
Interchange
14 Brandon Lee
15 Aaron Rockley
16 Sam Gee
17 Alex Barr
Coach Craig Hodges

Opacic (knee - 1 week), Adams (hamstring 1-2 weeks) & Drew (shoulder - 1 month) all missing.
[MENTION=8225]Brad Miers[/MENTION] just to save you the trouble, it appears the Broncos website posts the team around 4:30 - 5:00pm on a Tuesday evening. Don't know how long it lasts but hopefully they keep it up.

Last edited:
Harry already lining up for Newcastle this weekend. Let me say it this kid will be a massive loss to the Broncos.

NEW-LUteams.png
1. Bryce Donovan 2. Brody Lam 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Chance Peni 5. Josh Birch 6. Jacob Gagai 7. Jaelen Feeney 8. Jah Pakau 9. Danny Levi 10. Tuiala Togitasi 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Luke Yates 13. Joe Boyce
14. James De Saxe 15. Bradie Smith 16. Harry Pondekas 17. Tama Koopu

Is Jayden Nikorima a fullback or is he just being played there to get him in the team?

I think he is just being played there to get him in the team. He is very young amnd small so out of the front line in defence is probably best for him

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.