Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big McLargehuge

B4l36-CCQAIiEtD.jpg

I heard that Mathew Lodge signed with us last week and is with Redcliffe. He was an amazing junior but was a loose cannon. All we need is a prop from the Webeke/Pedro mould. Can't be that hard hey?

Hi Jason,

My source is a well established President of a QRL Club that is a feeder club to the Broncos. He is very good friends with the Broncos CEO's blood relative ( without giving to much away)

I m good friends with this person and he has been letting me know what is going on:

- we did make a play at Ash Taylor to bring him back ( but he chose to stay at the titans)
- There is allot more to the Ben Hunt situation and Benji was brought in as a back up.
- These were his words " Bronco will be announcing soon a big name prop for the 2017 season" who it is, that he wanted to keep to himself so not to identify people who leaked it to him.

That's all i can tell you - i am only reporting what i have been told - my source has been spot on so far with hing he told me last year.

So as i said i guess we will wait and see what happens - if it comes true well then my source was spot on if not no damage done.
I bet your so called source would be really pleased that you are sharing his/her info to a bunch of anonymous strangers just to make a name for yourself. I have seen a million of you guys over the years, you are all the same.

Redcliffe are just replacing one dick head with another. Anthony Cherrington is heading to Souths (Why is it always them or the Roosters?).

I heard that Mathew Lodge signed with us last week and is with Redcliffe. He was an amazing junior but was a loose cannon. All we need is a prop from the Webeke/Pedro mould. Can't be that hard hey?

Ill correct this for you. He did not sign for the Brisbane Broncos. He signed for the Redcliffe Dolphins. As the dolphins are an affiliate of ours, he is available to trial with us in the off season if we wish for it. So far, he has no association with the club so he isn't a signing for us.

RICHIE: Amir Sohail.
BILL: Hail Richie, hail the great man, haiiilll!
RICHIE: No Bill that's his name you dickhead!

Last edited:
I bet your so called source would be really pleased that you are sharing his/her info to a bunch of anonymous strangers just to make a name for yourself. I have seen a million of you guys over the years, you are all the same.

Just Accept it, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Rowdy124
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • The Don
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.