Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome Kurt Capewell, so long Matt Lodge....

Fair dinkum....this will do me.....

today is literally the first time the media has ever mention 850k a year ... it started out as 700k, then went to 800k and now it is 850k
I’m pretty sure it’s 800 but you know whilst we bag them it’s more likely they are right over us

I’m pretty sure it’s 800 but you know whilst we bag them it’s more likely they are right over us

I'm thinking closer to 700k ...

my thinking on that is that is the figure initially reported (before the media had time to think on it). It is also the figure that zero tackle have and they use the figure initially reported and never change until the player signs a new contract somewhere. (e.g. Bird. had him on $1 million despite the media eventually dropping it to about 900k)

Keep the signings coming and keep the boys rolling out. Starting with fucking Glenn, tevita, Asiata and Isaako off

Any other of ours on the list?
Most who were in that specific list were ours but most in the actual predicted maroons team were not ours. However it is fucken stupid to guess a maroons team 6 years on. I’m guessing the blokes in 2015 didn’t get a single person right for there 6 year in advance prediction

The Broncos are trying to do a deal with the Tigers which involves TPJ in exchange for Simpkin and Billy Walters.
Most importantly is Gagai actually a done deal? Secondly either your taking the piss or kevvie is

Any other of ours on the list?
There's a ton of names there, most haven't been signed by anyone. These are already on our books, might be more, I don't know. Surprised Isaiah Tass isn't mentioned:

Brendan Piakura
Tesi Niu
Ezra Mam
Karl Oloapu
Deine Mariner
Xavier Willison
Xavier Va’a
John Radal
Shaun Packer
Blake Mozer
Coby Black

There's a ton of names there, most haven't been signed by anyone. These are already on our books, might be more, I don't know. Surprised Isaiah Tass isn't mentioned:

Brendan Piakura
Tesi Niu
Ezra Mam
Karl Oloapu
Deine Mariner
Xavier Willison
Xavier Va’a
John Radal
Shaun Packer
Blake Mozer
Coby Black
De La Selle Va’a

Ummmm big day at the club???

Attachments

• B60DF2E8-37D5-4762-A855-35D29C5CD6A1.png
    B60DF2E8-37D5-4762-A855-35D29C5CD6A1.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • IceWorks
  • theshed
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Stix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.