Broncos vs Eels - Team lists and pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webcke said:
I think we read it here first that your a tosser with no idea. [icon_thumbs_do

Lol no need for the personal insults.

RBY is notorious for his posts about the future and what not.

It's just a bit of fun, even if RBY believes it all to be true. [icon_razz1

About 1 in 10 predictions come true, which is only just below average for most punters :P

Raw Boned Youngster said:
I spoke to Wane ( true story ) last season about Taylor and he made it very clear that he ( Taylor ) has major issues with fluctuating weight - anything over 115kg ( I believe was the figure ) and he really struggles.

Anyway, this is a danger game for the Broncos in the highest order.
Parra to win in the upset ( so far ) of the season.

I have a mate who is able to predict the future with scary accuracy. He phoned me last night with some info on how the game this weekend will pan out.

He said the Broncos will be very flat and will play with huge amounts of arrogancy against a side that they will expect to hammer. It will be a mistake-a-thon and will feature childish and dumb errors in both attack and defence.

This, he said, will be one of the very worst Bronco performances in recent memory.

He went on to say that Hodges will be suspended again and we will pick up a major injury to an important player.

Feliti Mateo will also be man of the match so he suggested to get on him.
Remember where you read it.

Keep it coming RBY, love your work icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

I spoke to Wane ( true story ) last season about Taylor and he made it very clear that he ( Taylor ) has major issues with fluctuating weight - anything over 115kg ( I believe was the figure ) and he really struggles.

I have a mate who is able to predict the future with scary accuracy. He phoned me last night with some info on how the game this weekend will pan out.

He said the Broncos will be very flat and will play with huge amounts of arrogancy against a side that they will expect to hammer. It will be a mistake-a-thon and will feature childish and dumb errors in both attack and defence.

This, he said, will be one of the very worst Bronco performances in recent memory.

He went on to say that Hodges will be suspended again and we will pick up a major injury to an important player.

This could happen the Broncos do have a habit of losing to crap sides. Last year it happened against the dogs at Suncorp/.

The Broncos should beat the Eels by a good 20 points.

BroncoMatt said:
Haha believe it or not...(Actually it's preety believable) That Wanka hails from Chinchilla and our very own Country Bumpkin, Wally, knows him.! (Wally the poster on BHQ, not the red headed Broncos halfback or the Emperor of Lang Park)

Very very true BroncoMatt, good old Krisso, Chinchilla Bulldogs finest star, played under 18's/reserves then backed up and played Agrade every week.

It's not that bad seriously, when pronounced corectly.... Coxy just wishes he had a wanka

If the Broncos players go in with the same mentality as some of the posters on here, especially our key players, we'll get done. Eels were terrible last week, but that's not to say they can't play better...

The Eels will be better than last week for sure - most teams tend to bounce back well after a thrashing these days.

And it's only a matter of time before Mateo gets back his brilliance.

But Rocky that's if we're on our game - Broncos have always had a tendency (well in the last 5 years at least), to play at a level to get the win (comparing the level against the other team). If they do this, the Eels will be played back into form and get the win...

Hindmarsh being back in automatically trims the margin down considerably. Broncos by 10.

The Gymp said:
Hindmarsh being back in automatically trims the margin down considerably. Broncos by 10.

The Blues selectors seem to have a view about Hindmarsh which appears to differ from Hinndmarsh's view about himself. I agree with the Blues selectors.

And I'm still sticking to my opinion that it all depends on whether Locky & Wallace decide to wake up, which will mean the whole team wakes up.

For example, it would be nice to see some deep kicks into empty space for a change, & a lot more for Folau.

Speaking of names, I went to school with a guy with the very unfortunate title of Roger Penis.

He obviously copped a lot of flack for his name and it used to get to him a bit. A couple of us used to talk to him about it and we suggested that he could change it legally.

Anyway, he did and it certainly worked for him.
He is now Brian Penis.

Speaking of names, I went to school with a guy with the very unfortunate title of Roger Penis.

He obviously copped a lot of flack for his name and it used to get to him a bit. A couple of us used to talk to him about it and we suggested that he could change it legally.

He is now Brian Penis.

It must have been hard for him.

Can't bet on Man of the Match anymore [icon_thumbs_do

Broncos 28
Eels 18

FTS Summerpot
LTS Reddy
MOTM Thaiday is usually a good bet these days

He is now Brian Penis.

lmao, yeh how could you stand being called roger. That was hilarious RBY

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.