Broncos Vs. Raiders - Build Up Thread

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Teo's best is yet to come. But when we see it, it will be worth waiting for, I have every confidence that he will perform to his max in the next few weeks.

I saw him play to his potential at the tigers and I was impressed to say the least.

T

Treefrog

U18 Player
Nov 11, 2009
draggx said:
It imo was purely because the young guys don't know how to handle being ahead by 20Points at half time. They will learn with time. Sims and Setu will be our backup guys in 2010.

Sims will be our own player for depth. Cayless to understand. [icon_razz1

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
#1 Kemp fan said:
Te'o was a touch disappointing on Friday night IMO.

Understatement.

But BHQ is unfair to Ben Te'o.

That last statement is correct and always has been.

He was solid, did nothing wrong and tackled well. If you watched him closely you'd have noticed his enthusiasm as well, he hardly shut up the entire game.

He was very lazy in defense for the first 20 minutes or so, was solid after that though.

I'd rather see Gillett start and Te'o on the bench for this week.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
LATE BREAKING NEWS

The Adjudicator has tipped the Broncos.....
The Adjudicator says: "I saw enough of Canberra last week to suggest that the only way they can win this game is if Brisbane miss their plane. And I can't see that happening - Ivan Henjak looks like the punctual type; a man who won't sleep until he delivers Brisbane with a non-Bennett coached premiership. Before you say it, I know the Raiders are a better team at home - if I had a dollar for every time I'd been told that I'd be sitting on an 80-foot yacht in the Greek Islands. Peter Wallace and Darren Lockyer will win this game on their own. Unfortunately for Raiders fans they have two jack in the boxes playing at six and seven, in Terry Campese and Marc Herbert. Good entertainment, but not men to put your money on."

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Anyone got the team yet?

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Great...now I'm leaning towards the Raiders if that dick has tipped us!

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Meat77 said:
Great...now I'm leaning towards the Raiders if that dick has tipped us!

I'm leaning towards the Raiders anyway - their forwards are pretty tough and we always struggle in Canberra.

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Yeah but we don't often play Canberra this early in the year. It's normally around Origin time when fatigue and injuries have hit so I feel good about us this year (and there's the kiss of death...)

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Why is that lame? Why should everything run on Sydney time? It's bad enough that the early Sun arvo game has to be at 1pm real time so that it can be on Fox at 2pm Sydney time. /rant

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
I think NNN's point may be more that it's time that QLD moved into the 19th century with regards to daylight saving but that's a whole other argument!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
yeh because i would love to have the sun out at 8pm...

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Flutterby said:
Why is that lame? Why should everything run on Sydney time? It's bad enough that the early Sun arvo game has to be at 1pm real time so that it can be on Fox at 2pm Sydney time. /rant

Wow, actually, i said it was lame as i had to wait even longer to find out the team!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Emma said:
draggx said:
yeh because i would love to have the sun out at 8pm...
I do, as does pretty much everyone I know! It's great!

This calls for a new thread!

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
I don't disagree - I want Daylight Saving in Qld; However my point is that Sydney needs to realise that the whole world doesn't revolve around them. But again -that's another discussion icon_smile

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • marw
  • Financeguy
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.