Drugs in sport - government investigation

Go Cronulla pass the buck!

And have we seen the NRL CEO yet?

You mean the bloke who doesn't even know who Cameron Smith is? Nah, he's nowhere to be bloody seen mate.

Exactly hes pissweak.

He should be out in front saying fine Cronulla wont stand players down, well guess what guys take a 6 month break. And fucking name them!!

Some rumors that Des has involved some of the substances at the Dogs, 7 Newcastle players to go, 17 Manly players involved.

Bennett and Hasler might go. All rumors just thought I'd share.

I'm calling it now. Nothing big is going to happen with the players. This is all just a waste of time again.

No players will be stood down.
No coaches will be stood down (Apart from the Sharks douche)
No Premierships will go.

Why? Because ASADA FUCKED this investigation by releasing information before they had collected evidence.

Heard up too 60 players and the 6 original clubs mentioned involved in NRL , and don;t forget about the AFL essidon bombers which were fined $500,000 and many sackings ,

Actually Dave Smith released a statement saying he asked asada to name names, issue infractions so the nrl could act. They said "we won't be in a position to issue infractions for some weeks".

So Smith said they won't be standing any players down.

He's doing all he can as far as I can see. But of course people want to attack the nrl CEO. Comes with the job.

Actually Dave Smith released a statement saying he asked asada to name names, issue infractions so the nrl could act. They said "we won't be in a position to issue infractions for some weeks".

So Smith said they won't be standing any players down.

He's doing all he can as far as I can see. But of course people want to attack the nrl CEO. Comes with the job.

I haven't seen anyone attack him. If they are, it's a bit silly. ASADA are very much at fault here. It is embarrassing that such an important organisation are do hopelessly incompetent in both their investigation, and their dealing with the public.

Smith seems to have his work cut out for him, as it seems that once again the gayfl is trying to sweep their filth under the carpet.
In the meanwhile, the NRL seems to be the target of an hungry for results ACC and ASADA, with the later soon to be able to suspend athletes on suspicion!

Can't believe this is possible in a democratic state!

Source: http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-boss-dave-smith/story-e6frepbf-1226593596042

Not that surprising when you have a government that wants to make it illegal to offend someone, and want to have control over what is reported in the media.

I find ASADA one massive joke. They have the big presser, have yet to show one iota of evidence and they just play by their rules, consider this:

Although cjc-1295 was not banned at the time, the code states that taking any substance that increases GH levels is illegal. So because they aren't smart enough, wada and ASADA just decide you can be banned for taking legal products. Shit, going to the gym and lifting weights increases GH levels!

Smith seems to have his work cut out for him, as it seems that once again the gayfl is trying to sweep their filth under the carpet.
In the meanwhile, the NRL seems to be the target of an hungry for results ACC and ASADA, with the later soon to be able to suspend athletes on suspicion!

Can't believe this is possible in a democratic state!

Source: http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-boss-dave-smith/story-e6frepbf-1226593596042

Why does it not surprise me, the AFL has long had preferential treatment from every quarter. Well done Smith for standing up to them, starting to like this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coersive powers! Wow that gives them heaps of power. Basically if they think you aren't telling the truth, trying to get around questions or refusing to answer questions then they can smash ya

Coersive powers! Wow that gives them heaps of power. Basically if they think you aren't telling the truth, trying to get around questions or refusing to answer questions then they can smash ya

Look what I just found on the ASADA web site? It's a new staff appointment:
images

I'm absolutley begging that Gal and Carney didn't take these substances I love watching them play.

Begging who?

I can't help but think about how awesome Origin will be if they are banned.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • dirtyharry
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Tmac
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.