FoxLeague

Well that would mean I couldn't watch Fox or Nein

Rabs Warren to finally retire and Voss to take over? Gods willing.

A lot of the time the international streams that I watch forget to turn on the commentary for 20 minutes or so. Not hearing Vossy overhype everything and talk about what he ate that week, not hearing Rabs and Gould talk shit for 80 minutes and argue about the smallest things, not hearing Brandy decide who he wants to win before the game. It is glorious.

A lot of the time the international streams that I watch forget to turn on the commentary for 20 minutes or so. Not hearing Vossy overhype everything and talk about what he ate that week, not hearing Rabs and Gould talk shit for 80 minutes and argue about the smallest things, not hearing Brandy decide who he wants to win before the game. It is glorious.

Fox used to have a few options, one of them was to turn the commentary off and you could just listen to the crowd, team etc. Was epic.

For the past week I've been watching all of the shows on Fox League, 360, NRL Tonight, Matty Johns, Late Show, Queenslanders Only etc..

And on every single one of them there is so much fucking talk about Thurston picking up rubbish... So fucking what?

The hype around it is becoming unbearable. He picked up some rubbish, big fucking whoop.

I swear this guy could record himself taking a shit and people will say it's the best thing they have ever seen.

Fox used to have a few options, one of them was to turn the commentary off and you could just listen to the crowd, team etc. Was epic.

Fox was so much better then.

If you missed out on a try, you could actually re-watch that highlight and watch it from different angles etc.

It was awesome.

For the past week I've been watching all of the shows on Fox League, 360, NRL Tonight, Matty Johns, Late Show, Queenslanders Only etc..

And on every single one of them there is so much fucking talk about Thurston picking up rubbish... So fucking what?

The hype around it is becoming unbearable. He picked up some rubbish, big fucking whoop.

I swear this guy could record himself taking a shit and people will say it's the best thing they have ever seen.

Hindy picked him up on it on the Thursday night show tonight. Thurston was 'caught' not sharing pizza in the dressing room so Hindy made sure he shared pizza with the studio audience.

The old show and go into the cubicle followed by a massive hook shot that looks like it's going to end up on the seat but somehow lands in the bowl.

I was thinking about getting Foxtel Go again and had a look at what's on Fox League. A whole day dedicated to Josh Dugan. Nope.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting Foxtel Go again and had a look at what's on Fox League. A whole day dedicated to Josh Dugan. Nope.
more fool you for looking at it during the off season. couldn't give a **** what those idiots do from 2nd week of october to march.

I can't say the channel has been a huge success this year.

1. They promised a virtual 10m line but never delivered.
2. They promised full match replays but didn't quite deliver as well as they could, they were edited down to about 60 minutes and they were replays of games in recent seasons. For sucks sake, give us some fucking 90's and early 00's games.
3. The shows had less gameplay footage and more talk. That's ridiculous. I use 360 a lot because they show footage of tries etc in different angles. They hardly did that for the Broncos this year.

360 was also a disappointment this year because of Buzz being on the show regularly and that fuckwit Ritchie.

Their coverage was also pretty average more often this season.

No Gus and Rabs

I would actually prefer to listen to Gus than half the people currently commentating, especially instead of Brandy, Parker, Lockyer, Walters, Ennis and the list goes on.

Gus can be a fuckwit, but he knows what he is talking about. He knows his shit.

Currently showing grand finals , 92/93 on this morning and the rest later Sat arvo night.

90's week on Fox this week, a few good Broncos games getting recorded (does anyone else not watch replays of games we lost? I sort of want to for objective purposes, but watching a game we lost always leaves a bad taste). Seriously wish we saw a Broncos v Raiders GF in the early 90's.

*And a Newcastle/Brisbane GF in the late 90's.

90's week on Fox this week, a few good Broncos games getting recorded (does anyone else not watch replays of games we lost? I sort of want to for objective purposes, but watching a game we lost always leaves a bad taste). Seriously wish we saw a Broncos v Raiders GF in the early 90's.

*And a Newcastle/Brisbane GF in the late 90's.
For the first two or three months of foxleague I think we had one replayed game that we won. I went through the full games that are on YouTube the other day and there's plenty on there which is good

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • HarryAllan7
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BooKhaki
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • The Strapper
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.