Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

It's a line greedy players trot out, yes. But it's millions of dollars here. Supposedly Hunt has taken less in the past (depends on how you view his worth I guess) - I'm just saying I'm not hating on Hunt for that.

I'm certainly not hating on it. It's a buttload of money. I just wish players would be more honest and say it's about the money. It's easy to say it's for the kid, but it's a cop out.

We need to get that guy first ...

Nah. I'd rather someone completely rubbish who actually wants to succeed for the club and the jersey, not someone who dropped a grand final, twice really, gives a bullshit year, then leaves chasing the money. We owe him nothing. I don't want none of this early release either. You've made your bed, sleep in it. Q-Cup all the way.

Nah. I'd rather someone completely rubbish who actually wants to succeed for the club and the jersey, not someone who dropped a grand final, twice really, gives a bullshit year, then leaves chasing the money. We owe him nothing. I don't want none of this early release either. You've made your bed, sleep in it. Q-Cup all the way.

I like ruthless Nashy.

We all know what Bennet does to players who sign elsewhere.
If he starts poorly than he will find himself in QCup for either Benji or another youngster that puts his hand up in QCup with a few handy performances

Shit man tell us how you really feel.

The Luke Brooks comment was a joke because people seem to think he's good and they're wrong because he's shit.

Also I guess I'll say it again, the modern use of the word hater fits the way you have acted over the last 12 months. By talking shit and making every thread about him, you fit the description of what the word hater means in 2017. You know the whole being a hater phrase all the kids are talking about. Doesn't necessarily mean you hate him but that you're being a Ben Hunt hater. Right now you're just being sensitive and taking the word too literally in an attempt to prove a point about how you're not unbiased or something but alas, still a Hunt Hater. To be fair I preferred Witch Hunters.

I guess that makes you a Hunt Lover.

Some of us choose not to identify as that. So I guess we're Hunt Haters. Okay. **** Hunt. I'm booing him if he plays this year.

its really hard to tell with the style bulldogs play.... they don't exactly let their halves take too much control, they'd rather let their props be the ball players.

There was a time where Mbye was on fire but has gone a bit flat like DCE. Still has it though.

That was with Kevvie at 7- new talent didn't pop up.
so did he play half and 5/8 in 2000... I thought we had Ben Ikin in the halves that year... and he was over rated yet somehow we still made to a premiership.

so did he play half and 5/8 in 2000... I thought we had Ben Ikin in the halves that year... and he was over rated yet somehow we still made to a premiership.

King locky was still there though pulling the strings from fullback

Our monster forward pack and Locky at Fullback compensated big time for the halves we had.

1. Mead (Always wanted be a fully)
6. Boyd (C)
7. Milford

Settled. Lets move on shall we.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.