NSW Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so relieved his not going to play.

Better kicking game than Soward especially as he kicks in the front line and can actually run the football and defend not like Soward, starting to wonder if Broncoman actually watches the game.

I watch 5 or 6 games a week, compete in the CM tipping comp and I play the game as well.

Better kicking game than Soward especially as he kicks in the front line and can actually run the football and defend not like Soward, starting to wonder if Broncoman actually watches the game.

Or he could just be a douche.

I'm watching 2 games tonight and 1 tommorow to go along with 2 from last night. Also our 1st game in a couple of weeks.

Have a medal.

If Timana Tahu is picked I'm cheering for QLD.

I would be cheering for QLD so how do you find this a bad thing?. That wasn't a joke either.

I would be cheering for QLD so how do you find this a bad thing?. That wasn't a joke either.

Cos I don't like the thought of you cheering for Queensland. Bad enough you cheering for the Broncos!

Come on guys, enough is enough yeah? Not everything Broncoman says is deserving of a snarky comment in reply.

The vast majority of his comments not all of them.

Don't like them don't read them. Simple as that ya douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Redux
  • eggstar10
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.