Apr 23, 2013
[tweet]379189325952737280[/tweet]

Very, very interesting...

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
It looks like The Mole still believes he'll be at the Broncs next year though.

[tweet]379069638753398784[/tweet]

The interesting thing now is that provided he is granted a release from the Raiders we'll have competition from both the Reds and the Titans for his signature.

If we do sign Milford I believe it's going to cost us a fortune.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
If Dce thread is accurate maybe bronc's are playing hard ball re: dough.

Last edited:
Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
A furphy . I've heard it hell I've used it myself . What does it mean ?

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
The way I see it. His dad got sick 18 months ago. He was due to re sign. This scared him so he decided he had to be with family. So okay I'll sign if the family moves down. For whatever reason this didn't eventuate. Okay I have this clause I'll move up. Raiders contesting because it states if he gets worse which he hasn't. So now we are at the point of him trying to get a release.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
[RUMOUR] Anthony Milford to Broncos

If we get DCE I don't want Milford. Well I do but there's a salary cap and I'd prefer DCE every day of the week.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Will need milf if barbas injury is bad

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Bull**** rumour, do you always use words you don't know the meaning of?
Although I've had a loose understanding of the term in a contextual sense. I have looked it up and did not know about the whole water cart thing, so in answer to your question . I do use words that I don't fully understand.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
@brentread_7: Sounds like there's another player in the Anthony Milford saga. Read about it in The Australian tomorrow

The Reds, maybe? Sounds like his manager needs a bidding war to break out.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'm sure neither the Raiders nor the NRL would want to see him lost to the game over a wrangle over the legitimacy of a release clause, I'm sure the reds interest would be genuine.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
THE Brisbane Broncos could be forced to use star recruit Ben Barba in the halves next year as teen prodigy Anthony Milford is now "on the fence" about returning to Queensland.

The homesick Milford is spending this week with his family in Inala and will decide whether to activate a get-out clause in his Canberra Raiders contract by the weekend.

New Raiders coach Ricky Stuart on Monday said he was optimistic of keeping the utility, whose father Halo is ill, in the lime green jersey.

Stuart met with Milford's manager Sam Ayoub in Canberra on Monday afternoon to discuss the Brisbane-raised teen's intentions.

Ayoub said Milford was "torn" between family and his passion for the Raiders and was grappling with the magnitude of the decision.

"He is on the fence about what he should or shouldn’t be doing," Ayoub said

"He’s not unhappy at the Raiders. This is about family and Canberra know that.

"They allowed that clause to be put in Anthony’s contract. They didn’t allow that in for the fun of it.

"Should he elect to stay there and be away from his family for another year ... there’s no reason why he can’t do that.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Unless Stuart throws a completely horrendous amount of money at him, Milf will walk.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
At least we'll know one way or another by the weekend.

This whole saga is really starting to shit me :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.