Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Stagg wouldn't make many top 13's in the NRL.

I hope it's a BS rumor, I would almost prefer Anderson.

NOOOOOO. GOD NOOOOO. PLEASE. GOD. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

While I don't want him back (back row stocks perfectly fine thank you), that reaction is ridiculously over the top. Staggy never let us down.

He should go to the Knights. They need a defensive work horse to help out Houston. Teach the other players how to never give up.

He's a solid player.

Stagg just wouldn't be a good fit for us now IMO.

We don't really need him while we have Parker. Parker can do both - usually tops the tackle counts (which leaves the other players fresher), and can also bend the line backwards in attack.

Yeah, we have a plethora of options in the backrow. Almost too many as it is!

Stagg was terrific when we had an ageing pack of Webcke, Thorn, Carroll and Civ a few years ago. But we've really young forwards at the moment, he wouldn't be as useful.

when he left the broncos it was the best time of his career. he was clocking up so much work at the broncos he was offered a starting spot at lock and he jumped at the chance. from memory he isnt playing the full 80 anymore and seems to be getting through less tackle also. We owe him thanks for past performances for the broncos but i dont think we owe him that final contract send off.

He would spend his seasons in qld cup if he signed with us and take up money that could be used elsewhere securing our gun juniors from going elsewhere.

Stagg would be an abysmal signing. We have too many options for the 11-13 positions as it is plus I am sure we have kids in the 20's with a bit of talent I would rather see get a chance before we got Stagg back. It isn't that I don't like him but his tackling doesn't hurt and he offers basiaclly nothing with the ball. It is like having Dallas Johnson without the ability to cause a knockon or hurt the ballrunner.

While I don't want him back (back row stocks perfectly fine thank you), that reaction is ridiculously over the top. Staggy never let us down.

My reaction is not a slight on stagg, he was one of my favourite players and still is. My reaction was based on the fact tht our backrow is currently overflowing with quality and most importantly young 2nd rowers. Stagg coming back would most certainly see us lose one if not 2 of them. Bringing stagg back at his age to risk losing someone like Gillett is even more stupid than you firing up over a comment that was quite clearly intended as a bit of a laugh

Brisbane Broncos are fighting grimly to hold on to Ben Te'o, with South Sydney and Canterbury-Bankstown emerging as major threats in the race to sign the hard-hitting utility.

Brisbane operations chief Andrew Gee said on Tuesday night the club was desperate to retain the off-contract Te'o, but conceded the Broncos could be trumped by more lucrative offers from potential suitors due to salary-cap constraints.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...own-south-sydney/story-fn2mcuj6-1226344307632

Am I the only one that doesn't care, if he stays at the Broncos.

rugby league week just posted that he's signed with souths.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Galco
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • marw
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.