Player Movements and Rumours 2012

I reckon Sharks need him even less than we do (well, obviously he's better than most of the back rowers in the game, but I'm talking balance wise). Graham, Gallen, Bakuya, Smith, Tupou...they've got too many back rowers already, not sure why the Sharks would want him so much.

Smith is supposedly heading back to the Dragons and Lewis will take his spot.

LOL, can't you read? That story has nothing to do with Jack Reed leaving the Broncos.

The article is purely stating how Reed has given his allegiance to England and that Sandorl Earl is considering it also.

Last edited:
There's being wealthy, and there's being happy. Not always the same thing.

I'd say at his young age, with 5 million $$$ and being completely out of the media limelight he wouldn't be reaching for a pack of razor blades or a noose atm.

No, but he might be feeling pretty ****ing bored at training and playing reserve grade in front of 32 toothless westies...

If we went for L. Lewis I'd scream profanities.

TeO >> Lewis
Wow, big statement there.
I don't think we should chase him, as we have a bounty of second rowers and for the salary he commands, but he is certainly better than Te'o imo.

I don't think we should chase him, as we have a bounty of second rowers and for the salary he commands, but he is certainly better than Te'o imo.

^ fo shizzle

Can we swap Hoffman and Hodges for Barba and JMoz? That would be cool.

Big statement that I 100% believe.

Well Te'o is a player our team needs more than Lewis I would think.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.