Qld backline

Most of them play in the same position because it's where they train in their NRL squad, so it's the side they are most comfortable with.

Like driving in the USA. You can drive, but it still feels funny.

Left and right centre or wing depends in which hand you use to fend and which foot you step off. These things usually determine which side of the field you will be better on.

No brainer. Tate takes Yow Yeh's place if he is fit.

The thought of having tate trying to catch bombs scares me, but sadly we have no other real options

Tate has never let QLD down before. No brainer as others have mentioned.

I'd rather a young guy like Vidot or O'Neil than Tate on the wing.

He's actually been really good these past couple of weeks.

Would much rather him over options like Graham.

Vidot!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Nielsen is playing well this season and worth a shot even though he is a centre.

Nielsen is probably the best out of a lot of ordinary options. Pretty mediocre player though.

I did a count earlier and Qld only has 6 eligible players who have played on the wing this year, and one of them is out for the season.

I think Nielson would be the choice because of his connection with the Storm boys in your team. He has experience as well. Off topic but where in QLD is he actually from, can't find it anywhere.

In other news, NSW has 17 selections dilemma's - trying to find 17 players that can actually play.

Well they have about 450 players to chose from, it can't be that hard.

Oh wait.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Viti
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • vertigo
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Alec
  • Galah
  • MrMoore
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • MrRobot
... and 41 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.