Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well show us some screenshots of this look then.

This would be a bit tricky, since they only exist in his own mind, and the technology to retrieve them hasn't been invented yet

I agree on both points, but at least they both bust their guts every time they step on the field.

I think one of our biggest problems is our captain is the complete opposite. His attitude absolutely stinks. He shows no desperation and no ticker.

McCullough, as slow as he is, gave chase all the way on Scott even though he knew he was never going to get him. Boyd gave up.

Boyd gave up on Kaufusi, Kaufusi dropped the ball anyway.
Boyd gave up on another of their try scorers, even when he was close enough to put pressure on him if he wanted to.
I believe Boyd wanted nothing to do with tackling Bromwich, otherwise I just don’t understand how he falls for a dummy and gets stepped when all the support players were comfortably covered.
There is a break and Oates, the opposite winger, is there in support but Boyd, the fullback, is no where to be seen.

It’s just terrible leadership, is toxic to team culture and stunts the development and success of such a young and impressionable squad.

It’s no surprise the teams that have strong squads and sustained success have strong leaders providing the kids with someone to look up to and aspire to emulate. We simply don’t have that.
Boyd has three more years as well. Obviously, Souths didn’t want a bar of him. Especially at $700k per year. We would have taken a $200k hit to our salary cap for the next three years as well I reckon but Bennett probably didn’t want him as well. Boyd’s washed up.

Boyd has three more years as well. Obviously, Souths didn’t want a bar of him. Especially at $700k per year. We would have taken a $200k hit to our salary cap for the next three years as well I reckon but Bennett probably didn’t want him as well. Boyd’s washed up.

that is just a complete load of crap

Boyd put his body on the line to clean up a kick and beat ado carr to another ball and cleared from in goal . Was a couple of others to , agree he could've done more on Bromwich.

Some of you are a bunch of bitchs
Are you still holding your judgment from last year as well?
05309D03 DB60 4F53 8C14 DD2B51EAFCFD

1. Hughes - talented, fast, up and comer / Boyd - fading, slowish, limited these days

6. Munster - Definitely top three in his position / Milford - Probably top three in this position when fit

7. Croft - Young, talented, can kick / KNik - Trains as hard as anyone, fast, limited

9. Smith - GOAT / Macca - mid-range hooker, slow, defensive stalwart

Through in some key players in other positions that Melbourne build around in J.Bromwich, Scott, Kaufusi and the wingers, plus the coach, there is a huge reason they are always better.

1. Hughes - talented, fast, up and comer / Boyd - fading, slowish, limited these days

6. Munster - Definitely top three in his position / Milford - Probably top three in this position when fit

7. Croft - Young, talented, can kick / KNik - Trains as hard as anyone, fast, limited

9. Smith - GOAT / Macca - mid-range hooker, slow, defensive stalwart

Through in some key players in other positions that Melbourne build around in J.Bromwich, Scott, Kaufusi and the wingers, plus the coach, there is a huge reason they are always better.
There’s a reason why we haven’t won a premiership in 13 years. Macca is shit. If Qld don’t pick Jake Friend this year, they’re fucked as well.

that is just a complete load of crap
No it isn’t. Boyd has followed him everywhere like a lost puppy. He even led a coup last season by snubbing a club bbq to take the side to Father Benny’s place in a spiteful show of defiance.

No it isn’t. Boyd has followed him everywhere like a lost puppy. He even led a coup last season by snubbing a club bbq to take the side to Father Benny’s place in a spiteful show of defiance.

He only followed Bennett the first time because Brisbane did not want him, it was never his intention to leave the Broncos. this time when Bennett left the club did want him, so he was never following Bennett ...

if he did want to follow Bennett, Bennett would have taken him in a heart beat.

Seibold loses his first game, Bennett looking like winning against the premiers

It will begin soon....

Last edited:
There’s a reason why we haven’t won a premiership in 13 years. Macca is shit. If Qld don’t pick Jake Friend this year, they’re fucked as well.

Ben Hunt is the reason we didn't win a premiership.

It's really not surprising that Bennett has started off well. I expect him to do well with Souths this year. They've got a good pack, good outside backs, a controlling half with a good kicking game and a 5/8 with x factor. Pretty decent hooker too. It's set up perfectly for him.

If they dont get smashed by injuries they'll be week 2 minimum come finals

Last edited:
Issako 2017 (Wikipedia)
‘ he would continue his great form in the Queensland Cup and would be named at Fullback in the Intrust Super Cup team of the season.’

Just has to be better I guess.

HE was good that year, but his game was pretty much just being a powerful ball runner.

HE was good that year, but his game was pretty much just being a powerful ball runner.
I know its a step up from isc but we could do with that, boyd crabs and surrenders. Oates is carrying the load in our back 3. Give isaako a bit more room and he can be an rts light.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.