Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

J

Jamin90

Jun 29, 2014
I posted this in another thread, but there's some talk of the usefulness of Boyd at fullback, so I thought I'd share this reddit post that compates fullbacks based on some stats

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Of course Coote is a shit kick returner, his body is made of wet tissue paper.

S

scgg

NYC Player
Apr 1, 2013
Its a shame flegler is still on a development contract. He would have played this week against the eagles for certain.
He is way too good for cup and what he produced again this afternoon was outstanding

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Its a shame flegler is still on a development contract. He would have played this week against the eagles for certain.
He is way too good for cup and what he produced again this afternoon was outstanding

I'd have Pat in front of him right now tbh, mind you, i would have had him in front of Haas as well.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

Any thoughts on who will be our halfback savour?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Not intimidated by Manly at all going off what I'm seeing tonight. We should win well but I'm not daring to suggest it'll be a massacre at this point.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We really need to get numbers on Taupau and wrap up the ball, we can't let him offload and we can't let him get a good run up.

He has made over 200 metres against the Roosters. Our line speed needs to be good to limit the impact he can have on the game. Fonua-Blake I'm not really concerned about, it's Taupau.

Also need to be careful of the short ball from DCE to Lane or Thompson. Both Thompson and Lane are good at hitting holes so we need to be switched on for that.

If we dish up the same kind of performance like last week's, we will lose. As I said, Manly love playing at Suncorp.

Isaako has to avoid coming off his wing, because Manly favour their left side in attack and they will carve that side up if we aren't switched on defensively and have players rushing up. It looks like Uate will be on that side next week, but even if Wright is on that side, he is still a threat due to Trbojevic.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Martin Taupau's stats against the Roosters.

26 runs
269 metres
5 passes
3 offloads
5 tackle breaks
20 tackles
1 missed tackle

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
TPJ needs to bring out a cockroach or spider onto the field.

Surprisingly Taupau is terrified of them.

Well someone like a Thaiday should run their fingers on his neck to psyche him out.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Tpj needs to sort him out

Klemmer style? Shave his head and shouldn’t be a penalty.

Or can Thaiday take one for the team with a few shoulder charges and then we can benefit from Thaiday taking a few weeks off as well!

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.