vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but mail about is that Copley done his hammy at training today and Whitchurch will replace him.

You might have ruined everyones desert with that news Jeb!

Tough blow but I'm looking forward to how Whitchurch plays in his natural position.

Whitchurch..

Here comes the blow up!

I think I might be the only person on here who doesn't think Whitchurch is dog turd.

I think I might be the only person on here who doesn't think Whitchurch is dog turd.

What do you see in him ning?

I'm not calling you out, just interested in your take.

In my opinion, he's a diamond in the rough. It's just a matter of whether he'll ever find his best footy. Sometimes it takes the right environment or the right position for that to happen and I don't think he received the attention he needed to make that other level, at least not in the NRL.

From what I've seen he's a very handy defender who can lay a shot on. Combined with his ability to run good lines, he can be a very well rounded player on his day. The problem is his hands and you've always got to expect a mistake from him at this level.

You'll find I was happy to give him a shot. He looked better than Maranta when he debuted a few rounds before IIRC, and if Maranta can be palatable then Aaron might be able to do the same. I think he just needs some confidence. He hasn't been the same player since he dropped the ball 3 times in the closing stages of that ISC grand final and pretty much lost them the game.

What do you see in him ning?

I'm not calling you out, just interested in your take.

In my opinion, he's a diamond in the rough. It's just a matter of whether he'll ever find his best footy. Sometimes it takes the right environment or the right position for that to happen and I don't think he received the attention he needed to make that other level, at least not in the NRL.

From what I've seen he's a very handy defender who can lay a shot on. Combined with his ability to run good lines, he can be a very well rounded player on his day. The problem is his hands and you've always got to expect a mistake from him at this level.

I'm still clinging to some glimpses of potential I saw in him a few seasons ago now.

Admittedly I probably haven't seen anywhere near as much of him as others. From what I recall though, he's a fairly strong runner of the ball (when he can hold onto it).

This is all based on a vague recollection of a performance or two a few years ago, so I could be way off haha.

I can understand why everyone thinks he's rubbish though - hasn't really done much with the opportunities he's had recently.

Would prefer putting Eden in tbh...shift Marantard to centre!!

Has the Copley omission been confirmed?

Haven't heard anything but doubt Jeb would lie.

Benny will keep it simple. He knows the Knights are mentally weak and if the Broncos can hang in there they'll fold.

Just wish Arrow was there at lock instead of Joe...

Nothing anywhere about Copley. . I call troll

Today's newspaper says he has to pass a fitness test today

Jeremy Smith out for the Knights.

That's not right, Lowrie is hurt and Whitchurch is not playing today he's playing Monday.

That's not right, Lowrie is hurt and Whitchurch is not playing today he's playing Monday.
Just going by the report in the paper today on Copley
Article written by Todd Balym
States Kahu will move to centre, Oates to Wing, Maranta to fullback with Lowrie to bench

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.