Round 11 - West Tigers vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

im actually excited about this game. good to see copley back at centre and i think macca controlled hte game alot more before hodges came back. if only we went with 6 with some experience playing ther.

maybe kahu is a chance at coming into the side?

not that fussed either way, but is thaiday a chance to play for us? maybe off the bench for 25 mins? i didnt hear whether he's out of origin because he actually cant play or just because he's underdone/not up to origin intensity.

If Thaiday isn't fit to play Origin you would have to imagine he's odds on playing a game four days prior. Anything is possible but we won't hear anything until Thursday at the earliest.

Kahu has actually been lining up at left centre at training according to Garry but he's struggling to run freely. Coaching staff won't and shouldn't rush him back given his history with injuries.

I'm expecting a better performance too. It's an opportunity for a lot of these players to stake their claim for a more prominent role and I don't think they will disappoint. Really looking forward to Copley, Hunt, Hannant & Oates' performance.

i hope oates gets some more minutes. what happened to him last week? saw him put a few great shots on in defense early in the game but seemed like he was subbed off after about 15 mins and didnt come back til very late in the game. just griffinisms or ?

Griffin and his love of playing Glenn & Gillett for 80.

Thankfully, Lowrie made the most of his opportunity. Still...

You want to be rooting for the Dogs and Warriors come this weekend, my friends. If the Tits and Roosters both lose and we win, we can jump back into the top 4 in one fell swoop, thanks to our for and against.

You would have to think all eyes will be on Kennedy come Saturday.

Last edited:
You want to be rooting for the Dogs and Warriors come this weekend, my friends. If the Tits and Roosters both lose and we win, we can jump back into the top 4 in one fell swoop, thanks to our for and against.

You would have to think all eyes will be on Kennedy come Saturday.

Can't see much else when he's on, unless they move to another camera

Does anyone know how Kennedy went in qld cup last week?

we can jump back into the top 4 in one fell swoop.

Don't think the top 4 is possible due to many teams there getting a bye and hence a free 2 points (looking forward to ours!)

As a Sydney resident I will finally get to see a game this year!! Can't wait, hoping Hannant fires up and get's that tomato red look into his face for each hit-up.

Now to wait till 6pm for Griffin to click the send button

couldnt give a stuff about other teams and our position on the ladder because of their wins or losses at hte moment as it really means nothing.

we just have to win games simple as that.

I don't care if we win as long as we get the 2 points.

1 Ben Barba
2 Daniel Vidot
3 Jack Reed
4 Dale Copley
5 Lachlan Maranta
6 Josh Hoffman
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Jarrod Wallace
11 Alex Glenn ©
12 Corey Oates
13 Todd Lowrie
Interchange
14 David Hala
15 Ben Hannant
16 David Stagg
17 Jake Granville
18 Martin Kennedy
19 Jordan Kahu

Nice to see Kahu back in the mix! Is Kennedy a maybe pending injury or still on the outer with Griffin?

Pretty happy with the side considering its origin week
our forwards don't look that weakened like they use to either with us now having some very handy backups

Interesting that Kennedy doesn't make the 17, but chances are he will be in for Granville.

Glad to see Kahu on the list. Who knows, he might even usurp Hoggman!

Interesting that Kennedy doesn't make the 17, but chances are he will be in for Granville.

Glad to see Kahu on the list. Who knows, he might even usurp Hoggman!

Unfortunately I highly doubt it considering since his return from injury he has been playing centre

no surprises in the starting side at all.

good to see kahu in the mix but i doubt we see him this week. hopefully he can get another good run or two under his belt though in qld cup and force his way into the side soon.

hopefully granville plays because i dont think kennedy should be back in the side.

Stagg getting a run must only be because we're down on troops. Having said that, it is perplexing. Surely we'd be better off bringing in a young guy from ISC to play some minutes in first grade, instead of playing Stagg.

Stagg getting a run must only be because we're down on troops. Having said that, it is perplexing. Surely we'd be better off bringing in a young guy from ISC to play some minutes in first grade, instead of playing Stagg.

exactly but this is griffin we're talking about.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.