Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Look at the Tiger's wingers. They're raw & make errors, but they make up for it with enthusiasm & SPEED. Remember when both JYY and Winterstein debuted? Good times. Seems an age ago.

Norman staying in the team shouldn't somehow justify Maranta staying in the team.

Please Griffin, please **** off Maranta to reserves, it pains me to see how many tries he bombs and for all his bragging about his speed earlier this year he's certainly not fast.

Please no Maranta next week.

koribete might need a home since nofoloma and simona have held their starting spots over him

i'd take koribete in a heart beat over maranta.

is there seriously NO ONE running around thats 18 19 20 we can throw in who can bust a tackle and run with some pace?

Last edited:
I love Koroibete, please sign him.

Norman staying in the team shouldn't somehow justify Maranta staying in the team.

Please Griffin, please **** off Maranta to reserves, it pains me to see how many tries he bombs and for all his bragging about his speed earlier this year he's certainly not fast.

Please no Maranta next week.

I agree with the first part. I just meant if we're dropping players on performance, Maranta is a long way off from being the first. Norman has bombed just as many tries this year.

koribete might need a home since nofoloma and simona have held their starting spots over him

i'd take koribete in a heart beat over maranta.

is there seriously NO ONE running around thats 18 19 20 we can throw in who can bust a tackle and run with some pace?
Simona will probably go to Sharks.
Oh shit, Gee will probably sign Pomeroy

TBH I think Maranta is first and Norman second.

Don't take this for a second as me supporting Norman, I want him gone as much as anybody. I want them both gone BUT with the current situation I can see how Griffin would justify keeping Norman.

I'd be very happy if we had Bond and Kemp in next week ahead of Norman and Maranta.

We played like a very tired team. That made the utter lack of organization in this team all the more obvious - it was in slow motion. Uncoordinated desperation.

As spineless as spaghetti.

The players are losing self belief and I wonder more and more about their relationship with Hook. I now think Hook is out of his depth.

As I have always maintained, Norman just has to go. Maranta looks like he is out of his depth at this level.

Most importantly, Wallace and Prince just doesn't work. The blind leading the blind

After last week, what a disappointment

Last edited:
My other major disappointment was the disappearance of the forwards passing the ball. Instead, it was back to old game plan

My other major disappointment was the disappearance of the forwards passing the ball. Instead, it was back to old game plan

I think it's up to Hannant to lead the way and get it started. Unfortunately, he's injured again.,

Hannant said he'll be back for the Sharks.

We might have a chance then. I feel like if he plays like he did against the Tiggers, it'll kickstart the rest of the team.

He basically said he wasn't 100% with the leg to play this week but he's a definite starter for the week after.

FFS we've missed Hannant big time this year, he's our marquee prop.

I'm still pissed off about the game. On an off note who would win a race between a rock and Maranta? My money is on the rock.

Same, I can't seem to shake it. Reality of being a bottom 4 team keeps slapping me in the face.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.