Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

I'm a little high at the moment, ignore me.

Wow....that's all kinds of ridiculousness

attachment.php

Just retarded enough to work.

Pretty stupid of the players really....crunch game.....coming off a string of losses....they should all really have known better.

Yeah....speechless

Just what the **** were they thinking....??

This is Hodgo and Parkers responsibility as well. The senior playing group as a whole need to come down hard on these guys.

Hopefully they take if on the chin and learn their lesson. Then go out and perform in the ISC and come back next week.

Agreed...but if we win (and I know it's a massive if) I don't think those guys who were stood down should be an automatic selection. They should have to fight their way back.

Pretty stupid of the players really....crunch game.....coming off a string of losses....they should all really have known better.

It doesn't matter if it was a crunch game or not.

It just shows that some players don't give a shit about the club.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it was a crunch game or not.

It just shows that some players don't give a shit about the club.

I wouldn't go that far ... they are human and made a mistake. They should pay the penalty for that mistake.

But it doesn't mean that they don't care about the club.

Good to see hook dropped vidot regardless of drinking he has been the most average signing

Yeah, what was that stat a week of so ago about him running more metres than just about everybody in the NRL?
Average?

If there was an attitude adjustment needed it had the right effect on Vidot who has not missed a game for his new club and is ranked second to South Sydney's Sam Burgess for total run metres with 2399 at an average of 160m per game.

His smallest individual output of the season was 127m against his former club, the Dragons, in Round 4 and he has twice busted through the 200m mark.
Tardy Vidot makes up lost ground - NRL.com

Here it is.

Last edited:
I don't care who plays centre. As long as it's someone who can beat the **** out of Konrad Hurrell. If I see him blow one more kiss to the camera I will hire a hitman to take him out.

I don't care who plays centre. As long as it's someone who can beat the **** out of Konrad Hurrell. If I see him blow one more kiss to the camera I will hire a hitman to take him out.

You're kidding yourself, Hurrell will walk over whatever highly-rated-but-just-plain-average player we put there.

Warriors by 50.

Griffin puts club ahead of career - NRL.com

But with their finals aspirations hanging by a thread and games against the Storm, Sea Eagles, Bulldogs and Rabbitohs in the next month, Griffin had no hesitation in dropping Jack Reed, Daniel Vidot and Corey Oates for a midweek night out in Brisbane.

Dale Copley will come in from the wing to replace Reed in the centres with Lachlan Maranta and Jordan Kahu to start on the wings and reserve forward David Stagg to come into the 17. Dave Hala also failed to finish training on Friday evening with reports emerging that Martin Kennedy will be a late addition.

1. Barba
2. Kahu
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Hoffman
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Granville
15. Kennedy
16. Lowrie
17. Stagg

Lowrie will probably come in for Oates in the starting side.

As long as they play him in the middle instead of Thaiday, I don't think it would be the worst selection.

Stagg still doesn't deserve to be on the bench. That is a plain as day poor selection. I just can't believe we haven't utilised our ISC connections better. There are some quality players out there playing for the Jets & Seagulls who are constantly ignored for Stagg who has done little to justify selection.

Let's be honest vidot and reed have been sub par. Also anyone else heard the rumour the broncos are looking at signing mick potter..?

Let's be honest vidot and reed have been sub par. Also anyone else heard the rumour the broncos are looking at signing mick potter..?

No I haven't heard that and Vidot has been one of our better players

Stagg in for Oates.

There was a time I would have been a bit happy with that. That was years ago when Stagg was actually decent.

Now...

Why can't he just bring in Molo or one of those other guys? They don't need to play long.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • Sproj
  • teampjta
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.