Round 2 - Raiders vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Corey not shooting out of the line to place pressure on the kickers/ball players, this resulted in the Tamou try, and the Bowen almost try.

Has anyone heard whether Josh Dugan is a chance to be a late call up? I really hope he isn't... [icon_shady

Meat77 said:
Has anyone heard whether Josh Dugan is a chance to be a late call up? I really hope he isn't... [icon_shady
I've heard he's a good chance to play from a Raiders follower mate. Dunno if he's just extra hopeful as that mate has Dugan in his fantasy team [icon_shru [icon_shady

I heard Tilse will play 80 minutes tackle his heart out AND score a triple

By the sound of Hook's interview today, neither Hodgo or Hannant are a chance for tomorrow night, but he did say that Hodgo will definitely be back next week and Hannant most likely will also be back then.

Tomorrow is going to be a test of resilience for our young squad. Hopefully they'll follow Locky's advice, work hard for eachother and pull their heads in...

Broncos by 10.

McCullough MOM.

So I had a dream (nightmare) last night that we lost by 2 and Darren Lockyer left the field with a knee injury at the 20th minute. It wasn't a bad knee injury, it only ruled him out for 4 weeks.
[icon_non

Hello Random. I don't usually dream about footy. eusa_think

Ha, that's nothing in my dream Matt Orford pulled a gun on me... :shock:

Driving down from Sydney in a couple of hours, Good to see Dugan is out :)

Big Pete said:
Can't have been very big.

Big Pete said:

If either of these dreams come true, I think I would rather it be yours. [icon_lol1.

Anyone heard if Gagai will be taking over the goal kicking if Corey doesn't pick up his game??

[icon_lol1. cheers user.

For what it's worth, he missed under the pressure. [icon_razz1

If Hannant was playing I would hold some hope for this match, unfortunately he isn't. Raiders by 14 +

rowdy24 said:
Is this game live tonight ?
Yeah, Kick off at 8:30 Canberra time that it can be live in Queensland.

mrslong said:
Anyone heard if Gagai will be taking over the goal kicking if Corey doesn't pick up his game??

Gagai has improved his goal kicking. He was kicking like the mid 60% last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • Skyblues87
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Howie
  • cento
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.