Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I’m not the one that mismanaged our roster
But how could we be worse?
It's a 30 man roster. Eleven players were unavailable last night (4 due to Origin). You can't replace what you don't have. You can't just pluck players out of thin air especially after June 30th. There are so many fans that have little idea concerning rosters and the salary cap.

Totally Unr3al

Totally Unr3al

QCup Player
May 3, 2024
It's a 30 man roster. Eleven players were unavailable last night (4 due to Origin). You can't replace what you don't have. You can't just pluck players out of thin air especially after June 30th. There are so many fans that have little idea concerning rosters and the salary cap.
My mistake
I’ll go back to having blind faith in the club and the coach
Sorry everyone

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Season starts here. We will not lose another game this season! Mark my words, you heard it first here.

Broncos 32 -10
You know what would be hilarious?!
IF this was the actual score…. In fact, now that we’ve put it out there in the universe, I might have to chuck a few bucks on it…
Even as I write this, Broncos by 22 ❤️
32-10, great shout @Manofoneway

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Only if the team is under strict instructions to play the simplest gameplan ever.

5 one outs, kick to corner, tackle hard and actually earn the right to score through pressure.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Only if the team is under strict instructions to play the simplest gameplan ever.

5 one outs, kick to corner, tackle hard and actually earn the right to score through pressure.

Maybe when hell freezes over. Flukey 90 metre tries out of our own end are just so much better....

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
My mistake
I’ll go back to having blind faith in the club and the coach
Sorry everyone
It has nothing to do with blind faith. I just stated the facts. I'm fully aware that the Broncos are finished and season 2024 is a major regression from the dizzying heights of last year. There have been many obstacles during this campaign and Kevie can't be blamed totally for what has happened. His job will be safe for another 12 months.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
The game was almost a mirror of origin 2. Onslaught of penalties and six agains in the first half. Shit defence, but it's impossible to get out of the rut due to the other side getting every leg up under the sun and you're permanently on the backfoot.

Then they do a 180 and give the other side (QLD/us) even ups in the 2nd half. It's like clockwork and happens almost every game with a lopsided pen count/six again. Couldn't buy a call in the first half then we just magically seem to get them all. Yeah ok "ffffuuuuuuuuuu:

The manipulation and game management is insane for a so called professional sport. It's bordering on corruption.
I think what is annoying fans the most (except probably Panthers and Storm fans) is that the game is basically over in the first 20 minutes these days. Consciously or subconsciously most people who know the game can already tell that if one team has had all the possession, got a certain number of 6-agains and a couple of tries in the first 20 minutes, that it's game over... AND THEN WE ARE FORCED TO SIT THROUGH THE FARCE FOR ANOTHER HOUR!

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012

Apropos first 20 minutes: The Broncos should have realised by now that they need to come out firing for at least the first 20, get quick PTBs, control the ruck speed and maximum effort in that first 20 minutes. Sometimes it is the ref, but seriously, a lot of the time their handling, ruck speed, line speed and PTB speed is so far off the mark in that opening period it isn't funny, and it's killing them.

Totally Unr3al

Totally Unr3al

QCup Player
May 3, 2024
It has nothing to do with blind faith. I just stated the facts. I'm fully aware that the Broncos are finished and season 2024 is a major regression from the dizzying heights of last year. There have been many obstacles during this campaign and Kevie can't be blamed totally for what has happened. His job will be safe for another 12 months.
I certainly don’t think he is totally to blame
This year has been a complete disaster and unfortunately he appears powerless to slow the collapse
I don’t advocate sacking him unless there is a superior alternative (which there isn’t)
But you better believe I’m gonna bag him while we are playing like this

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

I think the team resorts to high risk plays because the opposition does the basics and fundamentals so much better than us that we get dominated and lose the field position and possession battle... and they get desperate from terrible field position.

We are horrendous in the wrestle and cannot slow anyone down... the opposition are basically playing on easy mode because of it and it becomes a low risk training run and completing 60m sets.

Broncos feel the pressure because the basics is not winning us field position and they know that means they arent winning the game so they know something has to change and then it's high risk footy time

Skyblues87

Skyblues87

QCup Player
Feb 9, 2017
In order to keep Mozer in the 14 without dropping his child, is Billy 7 Ezra 6 Mozer 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.