Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Croft needs to go. Still doesn't lead us around at all and that edge is abysmal in defence. Give Dearden a crack.

Don't think Herbie brings much at all. Too small and doesn't make many metres and is part of that awful right edge defence.

Next week staggs comes in for Herbie, Fifita in for Glenn, Dearden in for croft and anyone in for flegler.

Isn’t dearden a mouse on the field as well? Not sure if he can lead a team around either.

Remembering that it was the bulldogs, I thought TPJ had is bi-annual 10/10 game. His performance tonight really does reinforce his flat track bully stance in the game.

Carrigan was quite immense, very proud of him and hope he captains the side very soon.

Another player who stood out who wasn’t great or very well polished was Niu, he made some errors and was well off in his timing but he was enthusiastic and had a high participation rate. The errors and polish can be fixed with practise but the effort and willingness to be involved was the key for me.

I'm really starting to like Niu played really well and growing in confidence he could definitely make that number 1 jumper his own.
He looks slowish to me. Made a couple of half breaks and didn't look likely to break into the open.
Still , he has been ok.

He looks slowish to me. Made a couple of half breaks and didn't look likely to break into the open.
Still , he has been ok.

I concur. I'm pretty disappointed by how slow he is tbh, he looks like he SHOULD be fast, but he's really not.

He's going to need to develop a serious passing and kicking game if he wants to be an elite Fullback.

Must of been a different player to who I saw then set up nice try with good line running for 2 on 1.
Still , he has been ok.

Must of been a different player to who I saw then set up nice try with good line running for 2 on 1.

What does any of that have to do with @Dexter's post about his speed?

I’m fucking stoked. The last few weeks have taught me to enjoy the wins no matter heir quality. Loved the effort and the fact the attack didn’t look hopeless.

Go lads!

good feeling too to know you have a few strike weapons coming back into this team; poor old Raiders have now lost Josh Hodgson...thinks its a ACL injury....

Those guys are in the exact opposite situation to us.....footy a cruel mistress alright...

Milford with the Broncos motm

I don’t think the piss could be taken any more.

Don’t get me wrong, he was A LOT better than in recent weeks. Still not even close to the top 5 though

Last edited:
Niu looks semi-threatening running the ball, and seems to be willing to pass. That pretty much probably already makes him way better than Isaako in attack, lol.

I'm really not a fan of waiting 2 or 3 years hoping all these rookies turn out to be what we need though. I'd still be looking to hit the market.

Unread

Active Now

• PNG Broncos fan88
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Canga
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.