Sexual assault allegation

B

badav

BRL Player
Apr 12, 2008
subsbligh said:
The thing that gets me is this.

Girl does this consensually with 3 no names members of the public (even though that is unlikely) wakes up on Sunday with a bad hangover and a regret and couldn't pick even 1 of them out of a line up. Because they are well known public identities, wakes up with a regret and someone to blame.

Until it's all confirmed I shouldn't speculate but really if these reports are true who the fck has consenual sex with three dudes in a toilet at a nightclub???

Also maybe some of you should reconsider your signatures for the time being hey?

Thats why when you have an identifiable face you have to be a little more careful about your actions and take care not to get involved in these kind of situations. Some of these blokes still don't get it? i don't understand what it will take.

If this goes all the way then you would have to think these guys will be sacked and de-registered for a year after all thats what happened to Dane Tilse.

And whether they are charged by police or not is another thing altogether. The Broncos (and some other NRL clubs)have shown in the past that police charges and players being sacked don't have to happen together.

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
If the reports are true and the players involved are sacked I will be seriously pissed off. Sexual assault is disgraceful and if such an act was committed I would want them sacked yesterday, but what is being described at this point should not be a sackable offence IMO.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
**** these three guys, disgraceful, to do this to Wayne, TC, the fans and basically the whole club... what a disgrace.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
At the very least, they should be stood down from the team until the police investigation has finished IMO.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
ethos said:
At the very least, they should be stood down from the team until the police investigation has finished IMO.

Agree.

I don't think the club has any other choice. it's already a PR massacre.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
At this point it's just leaked info about the complaint. Doesn't make it fact. Innocent until proven guilty etc.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The Rock said:
If what they did was true, then they are absolutely disgraceful. Seriously, in the middle of a finals series, you go out and engage in sexual acts with another women in a toilet - you're ASKING for trouble. Do these guys no understand that sportsman, and in particular rugby league players are MASSIVELY scrutinized for basically anything they do? If they know this, then why even go that far? [icon_shru
Yeah, disgraceful. If even half of it's true it's bad! The poorest form of all time! They couldn't even wait a couple of weeks until Mad Monday. [icon_thumbs_do

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
robbie mustoe said:
If the reports are true and the players involved are sacked I will be seriously pissed off. Sexual assault is disgraceful and if such an act was committed I would want them sacked yesterday, but what is being described at this point should not be a sackable offence IMO.

From INITIAL reports absolutely I agree with you. If what is being reported at the moment IS what actually happened. Even then, it's pretty dirty behavior from all persons involved IMO.

1. What kind of dropkick footy player does this and thinks it's ok? I don't care if they were drunk or not, they should still have been aware of the consequences. As Rocky said, NRL players are CONSTANTLY under the watch of the media and will be scrutinized at the drop of a hat.
2. Who the hell allegedly performs those acts openly on footy players like you're giving away lollies?
3. If you were stupid enough to do this crap, you'd have to be even more stupid to film it [eusa_doh

IF any of this is true then the players are MORONS. They're foolish enough as it is for having gone out on the turps during the finals FFS.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I want to know which of the dickheads took a mobile phone camera in with them and turned it on. How DUMB do they have to be?

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
What kind of guys engage in that sort of stuff with other men around watching... kind of odd.

M

michael22

BRL Player
Sep 15, 2008
From what I have read... they've done nothing wrong. She was the toilet with the 3 guys of her own accord.

No doubt the alcohol wore off and the next day when speaking to her friend she didnt like the disgusted response her friend gave her so she made the complaint.

She should be held accountable for her own actions. In this day and age an allegation is all it takes to follow someone around for life. She should have maybe had a few less drinks that night.

I doubt there is even any video footage of it on any of their phones.

Why should they be stood down?

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
subsbligh said:
Also maybe some of you should reconsider your signatures for the time being hey?

Subsligh has a very good point guys, especially with all the media visiting here no doubt. So please delete them or we will icon_thumbs_u

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
michael22 said:
From what I have read... they've done nothing wrong. She was the toilet with the 3 guys of her own accord.

No doubt the alcohol wore off and the next day when speaking to her friend she didnt like the disgusted response her friend gave her so she made the complaint.

She should be held accountable for her own actions. In this day and age an allegation is all it takes to follow someone around for life. She should have maybe had a few less drinks that night.

Agree. At this stage, given the reports, no players should be stood down. People are over-reacting IMO.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
michael22 said:

She made the complaint on the same evening mate.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
michael22 said:

I'd say they shouldn't have started filming...that's what would have upset her! I'm sure she wouldn't have liked it sent around to all their mates.

If this isn't a breach of code of conduct I think it needs an overhaul.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Steve said:
What kind of guys engage in that sort of stuff with other men around watching... kind of odd.

Thats what i thought [icon_shru

Its not like these guys don't get enough as it is, why would they feel the need to be together in a toilet with one girl...

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Russo said:
subsbligh said:

Subsligh has a very good point guys, especially with all the media visiting here no doubt. So please delete them or we will icon_thumbs_u

Can't agree, there's no connection between our sigs and the alleged Broncos stuff.

This is why I hate the hype around these things.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Griffo
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maroon4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.