10 Myles
11 Gillett
12 Thaiday
13 Parker

14 Milford
15 Hannant
16 Teo
17 Lillyman

I feel that Vidot can be a good performer at Origin level. He is a competitive and tough player, has the ability to back himself, has great strength and leg drive, is a passionate and confident person and has been in great form for the Broncos.

To be completely honest, I don't care who makes origin out of Copley or Vidot, I'm a big fan of both so I'd be very happy for either to make it.

Copley over Vidot if either was in serious consideration. Both can have handling issues, but Copley is faster, has better footwork, and has better finishing instincts.

Vidot brings a lot to the table, but I'd a little too one dimensional for Origin at this stage. If we wanted a backrow /back line option in the vein of McQueen I'd say he's worthy of consideration though.

Doesn't matter either way. They'll pick Chambers.

Copley over Vidot if either was in serious consideration. Both can have handling issues, but Copley is faster, has better footwork, and has better finishing instincts.

Vidot brings a lot to the table, but I'd a little too one dimensional for Origin at this stage. If we wanted a backrow /back line option in the vein of McQueen I'd say he's worthy of consideration though.

Doesn't matter either way. They'll pick Chambers.

You're right. And it shits me.

Apparently Cronk is likely to play game 3, DCE relegated to the bench.

Apparently Cronk is likely to play game 3, DCE relegated to the bench.

So of the 3 games this year we will have had:
Game 1 - Lose our halfback within 15 minutes and play with someone that didnt train there
Game 2 - Play with a broken halfback that trained in the position once
Game 3 - Bring back a broken halfback from game 1 that will have, at max, 1 game under his belt since game 1.

I think i may know why we lost this year!

Game 1 - Lose our halfback within 15 minutes and play with someone that didnt train there
Game 3 - Bring back a broken halfback from game 1 that will have, at max, 1 game under his belt since game 1.

feels like a bit of complacency and arrogance.

Stop being stupid please, he played the last 20 minutes on the wing, outside Hodges, who he's never played outside before, if you threw Gagai or Copley on the wing for the last 20 minutes of an origin with absolutely no training on the wing, they'd crumble instantly.

Doesn't make him any less useless. Naming him to play on the wing is a super idiotic move.

Agree with stupidity of QLD's preparation for game 1 & 2. However, putting Cronk in for game 3 is anything but. There's whispers he may play this week and if he can get through that game without any trouble I have no problem with picking him. Even if he doesn't he'll slot straight in and our spine will be the same it has for the last 3 series. I see no issue with Cronk slotting straight back in.

I would gladly take cronk back in an instance. He knows our structure so he should have no problem fitting back in.

Spellcheck Nazi today? From the guy who can't use a capital in his name.

Why don't you cry about it?

Also, although 'broncos4life' isn't actually a 'word' if it were it would be more of a statement and definitely not a noun; therefore the use of a capital at the start is inappropriate. Unless you are arguing that it is the beginning of a sentence?

And it was a legitimate question, I am wondering if Mitch was saying there is a particular instance as to when he would use Cronk?

Last edited:
Why don't you cry about it?

Also, although 'broncos4life' isn't actually a 'word' if it were it would be more of a statement and definitely not a noun; therefore the use of a capital at the start is inappropriate. Unless you are arguing that it is the beginning of a sentence?

And it was a legitimate question, I am wondering if Mitch was saying there is a particular instance as to when he would use Cronk?

I didn't say it was a word, I said it was a 'name'. Generally, names start with a capital. Unless you consider yourself uber trendy and don't need a capital like the smart motor company. So trendy. You know they too join their words together? "broncos4life is going to buy a smart forfour". Maybe even they were going to use a number in their model name, and call it a "smart for4", but were concerned that all of their potential customers would explode from terminal hipstergasms.

I didn't say it was a word, I said it was a 'name'. Generally, names start with a capital. Unless you consider yourself uber trendy and don't need a capital like the smart motor company. So trendy. You know they too join their words together? "broncos4life is going to buy a smart forfour". Maybe even they were going to use a number in their model name, and call it a "smart for4", but were concerned that all of their potential customers would explode from terminal hipstergasms.

It's a user-name, not the same thing.

I bet you use capitals for your email address to: Morkel@horsepower.com.au

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.