The World Cup general discussion thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
if it ended with these scores, USA would go out without losing a match. England would be group winners and would hopefully be playing Australia in round 2 :P

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We should have scored a couple more, but COME ON ENGLAND!!!!! :mrgreen:

Hopefully Capello taking Rooney off is a wake up call to him. He played better than he has been recently, but there is still loads of room for improvement.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Alright, I am tired but want to see us smash Serbia.

Come on Aussie.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
germany score. and now we are out :(

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
fucking wicked strike from Holman. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ come on Aussie!

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Congrats to old man Schwarzer, who couldn't keep a clean sheet all World Cup... fk,

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Aye, we're basically fucked now.

Kennedy misses a great chance.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Proud of our lads, lots of events conspired against us, but we still gave it our all and were in it right till the death.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Proud of our lads, lots of events conspired against us, but we still gave it our all and were in it right till the death.

I disagree. Like I said on facebook, are you forgetting the absolute thrashing we received?? We never geniunley had a chance. There's no way this side could've put 4 on Serbia.

Unread

Active Now

• bazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.