NEWS Walters Steps Down

We don’t even know if that is true. It is from ‘sources’ which means it’s the writer trying to give credible to their own theory.
Yeah probably will never know... I've had my rant now, hopefully if there was drama going on between the two, Kevin's departure will weed the bull shit out of the club. I guess if you look at it from Milford and KNiks perspective it would be pretty awkward and confusing if your head coach and assistant coach were butting heads at training and games

Might as well hand the license back in...
Come on, I'm not that bad!
But I am realising that our season is slipping away. The issues have been there since 2015. I don't know why or what but something is off... As you said before Kevvie can **** off because this will cause even more instability and pressure on the playing group. This sort of thing shouldn't happen at this level of competition. I love Wayne Bennett but this is his team and this cluster **** that is unfolding is on him.
I hope he can sort it out.

I hope Kevvy learns a thing or two when QLD are down early in game 1, oh wait he will jump ship!

I wouldn't mind Bellamy here. He can bring Cam as an assistant. I know people hate them, but at the Broncs it all turns to love.

Bellamy has stated several times that this will be his last contract and he plans to retire from coaching at the completion of it

I can't see Walters ever coming back to the broncos after this.

But seriously, who is gonna teach milf and kodi how to run a football team?

I would find it very hard to believe that Walters didn't know the work load involved in the two jobs. Rumours of Wayne not taking on his ideas or taking over the coaching of the halves altogether are more believable. But they are still rumours.

I am not a fan of Green as a coach despite his GF wins. He is very much a coach who likes low risk football, relying on big units all over the team sheet and trying to run over teams with size and power.

If the 2015 Broncos is any guide to what Walters would bring then I would take that in a heart beat when Benny goes.

I am wondering if this may of happened due to Walters wanting to mix the side up and move players for example Boyd and WB didn’t take it well.

Lets theorise here - currently i've had a few drinks and probably not quite on planet earth but...

Green delaying cowboys contract
Green be talking with broncos
Kevvie is upset as he thought hes next in line
Conflict arisen on poteniality that Green signs on.
Kevvie Walks
WB shrugs shoulders and plods along with the Kodi experiment like some mad scientist?
Green Joins next season as asistant/transition
WB retires end of next season.
Kevvies stays on foxsports while Bellamy takes his QLD job.

Lets theorise here - currently i've had a few drinks and probably not quite on planet earth but...

Kevvie Walks
WB shrugs shoulders and plods along with the Kodi experiment like some mad scientist?

Bellamy coach QLD? You have had a bit too much to drink my friend. He had his stint as NSW coach for 2 years and got toweled up so badly, he cracked the sads and gave it away

Four weeks into a new season is rather uncool but whatever.

Mind you, the anti wayne sentiment happening around this place is the same BS that pushed him to the Dragons almost ten years ago.

Be careful what you wish for!

Four weeks into a new season is rather uncool but whatever.

Mind you, the anti wayne sentiment happening around this place is the same BS that pushed him to the Dragons almost ten years ago.

Be careful what you wish for!

Wayne was a lot younger then, and still had a ripe love for the game and a desire to achieve in it. I hope he still has that today, but judging his body language at pressers and in the box these days it feels like he's shoring up the retirement fund moreso than anything else.

It’s all speculation but let’s be realistic. Walters isn’t type to leave cause work is hard. Don’t buy the stated excuse.

There seems a pattern developing of WB being more fixed and inflexible in his plans and ideas whether they are working or not.

Walters coming in as head coach of QLD maybe not willing as much to defer, maybe feeling ready to take over the reins in 2019, doubt it was a good combination. Add in a struggling team and maybe at least one half that maybe don’t want to listen something likely to breakdown.

Getting over the bulls***. How deep are the problems at Broncs?

It’s all speculation but let’s be realistic. Walters isn’t type to leave cause work is hard. Don’t buy the stated excuse.

There seems a pattern developing of WB being more fixed and inflexible in his plans and ideas whether they are working or not.

Walters coming in as head coach of QLD maybe not willing as much to defer, maybe feeling ready to take over the reins in 2019, doubt it was a good combination. Add in a struggling team and maybe at least one half that maybe don’t want to listen something likely to breakdown.

Getting over the bulls***. How deep are the problems at Broncs?

Balls deep...

sorry i had to

Bellamy has stated several times that this will be his last contract and he plans to retire from coaching at the completion of it
Not the tune he’s singing at the moment.

In any event, I’d to have him here. He’s a no stone left unturned type. He’d be amazing for the team because they need to get fit and to get tough.

Kevvie Walks

Out of all the theories, the one which suggests that Brisbane are looking at someone else post Bennett seems to have the ring of truth.

In fact I’d almost bet that Brisbane are really close to signing Green or Bellamy. That would certainly warrant Walters leaving.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.