NEWS Win five games or you're sacked Seibold

Ahh, the pitfalls of being a club that is listed on the stock exchange and even has a fucking Roosters Chairman who has a percentage with them.

Where money and appeasing shareholders is more important than the actual football.

What could possibly go wrong?!? [emoji2368]

Last edited:
This 5 game win scenario seems like a great way to hopefully push the problem into the next year when a new CEO or board can deal with it.

If I was a club owner I would be hunting for a new board, recruitment officer and someone who knows how to negotiate and deal with too powerful player managers, dealing with the coach is something that wouldn't even be first priority.

If we win 4 games, who will be cheering for us to win the 5th?

There is a higher chance of me lining up in the halves as captain/coach than there is of us winning 4 games. However for the sake of the hypothetical if we did I would be cheering for the 5th because the guy would be a miracle worker.

There is a higher chance of me lining up in the halves as captain/coach than there is of us winning 4 games. However for the sake of the hypothetical if we did I would be cheering for the 5th because the guy would be a miracle worker.

It'll become a movie - "The Miracle on Red Hill"

Synopsis: Watch as a spud takes a group of other spuds to achieve the unthinkable, avoid a spud-tastrophe. This winter, the chips could not be higher as to avoid a roasting, these spuds will need to play out of their skins to avoid the downfall of the collective undercooked shepherd's pies.

They thought it would be easy to make it onto spud pizza, the ultimate goal of any ordinary spud but will they do it or just end up boiled and soggy, like their former coach?

Last edited:
It'll become a movie - "The Miracle on Red Hill"

Synopsis: Watch as a spud takes a group of other spuds to achieve the unthinkable, avoid a spud-tastrophe. This winter, the chips could not be higher as to avoid a roasting, these spuds will need to play out of their skins to avoid the downfall of the collective undercooked shepherd's pies.

They thought it would be easy to make it onto spud pizza, the ultimate goal of any ordinary spud but will they do it or just end up boiled and soggy, like their former coach?
That's making hungry for some chips :)

If we’re competitive for 5 minutes against the storm, he’ll be safe

From kick off to the final siren, I think the only 5 minute period the storm won't put points on us will be half time, and I'm not even convinced of that.

This is the problem with results only based focus. Attitude leads to results, how much effort you put in leads to results, results themselves don't lead to results.

I perform at my best knowing I am about to get sacked said no employee ever. If this is a player driven revolt against AS for whatever reason, then this decision just handed the laziest, most negative players the key to the club. We had a challenge before AS came in, if he is sacked, we will have a cultural nightmare to clean up..

But seriously, do we not already have a cultural nightmare?

From kick off to the final siren, I think the only 5 minute period the storm won't put points on us will be half time, and I'm not even convinced of that.

The refs will somehow allow it.

He said ‘not to my knowledge.’

He is outside the ‘bubble’ and not currently coaching the team. Perhaps he is simply unaware...

If there was an ultimatum, he would be one of the people that would know about it.

So as expected nothing to see here but some journos taking the piss for easy clicks running any possible story about the Broncos that they can while clicks are hot.

The ultimatum made no sense whatsoever.

I never believed it but if siebold only wins say 2 out of the next 10 games he will likely be sacked anyway and those who put that story out will say ‘see I told you so’.
It is actually clever in a perverse way as although it is wrong it could still effectively happen if that makes sense.

According to 100% Footy, the club has issued a statement that the ultimatum is a load of rubbish, did not happen.
Well if the club have had to come out and make a statement like that based on false information being spread by the media they should fucking ban the "journo" that spread the information in the first place.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Brotherdu
  • Dazza 92
  • Painin the Haas
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronx48
  • Gaz
  • westy316
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manifesto
  • Dash
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Rookie Alan
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.