Greg Inglis signing thread.

broncospwn said:
Good luck to him, Melbourne are idiots. I actually want him to stay just so I can laugh at Melbourne all year next year when they are losing every game because they have 13, 18 year olds in the team... LOL.

Oh and I can't help but bring up the Titans offer.
$660,000 in 2012?
HUH? WHAT? SORRY? ME NO UNDERSTAND.......
How the f*ck can any club afford to pay ANY player, let alone a centre, 660k with the salary cap the way it is..... Stinks of suspicious.

Players like Campbell, Rogers, Bailey, and possibly even someone like Prince are probably close to retiring. Titans could use their money in 2012. Now whether or not it's a smart investment...

Seriously I hope they do keep 4.
What a joke!!!!
Tying up $2.2M on 4 players no team can manage that. Even lesser knowns like Anderson, Tronc, Sims and co are on 150k+

How will they even manage to get a half decent forward pack...... they will have complete nuff bags surrounding the "big 4" who won't be so big when they're surrounded by rookies. I can't wait to see them fail so hard, arrogant shit heads.

Foordy said:
if he comes he comes, but if he decides to stay with the Storm or sign with the Titans, i'm still happy with our team for 2011 and i am excited about seeing what Copley could do if given an extended run in the top grade next year.

QFT. Of course Inglis would be a super buy, but not if it hampered our chances to retain the kids we have coming through. Hoffman, Beale, Glenn, Dodds, Gillett etc. have been super impressive and I'd almost rather ensure all of these guys are retained/upgraded than anyone else bought.

I wonder what this means to his fiancee Sally Robinson soon to be Sally Inglis? Maybe not anymore?

Anyway I wouldn't mind Justin O'neil from the Storm but other than that just keep the side the way it is!

if we don't sign Inglis we should have absolutely no problems re-signing Thaiday.

broncos777 said:
I wonder what this means to his fiancee Sally Robinson soon to be Sally Inglis? Maybe not anymore?

Anyway I wouldn't mind Justin O'neil from the Storm but other than that just keep the side the way it is!

SHe has been flying down to Melbourne so there won't be a change.

if the price is right, maybe we could poach sika manu or dane nielson

Yep we should look at Duffie, Neilsen or O'Neill at a fraction of the price if we want to add a outside back with a little first grade experience.

Well that was a waste of time. No wonder I got over the news after a few weeks...

Man, Titans have a lot of money aye... eusa_think

The Brizz said:
Yep we should look at Duffie, Neilsen or O'Neill at a fraction of the price if we want to add a outside back with a little first grade experience.

I don't think we need (nor should we sign) any of those players.

Foordy said:
The Brizz said:

I don't think we need (nor should we sign) any of those players.

icon_thumbs_u [eusa_clap.gi

The Brizz said:

Agreed.

vertigo said:
The question remains though - who succeeds Folau's position in the future.

Hodges, current team remains pretty much as is.

PETERN said:
Storm star Greg Inglis to shun Broncos and Titans

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5902501731

So much for some of those members here with their 'highly secretive inside information' that the deal had already been done and Inglis was signed and sealed for the Broncos - cough cough AEETEE and Raw Boned Youngster LOL....no offence fellas, but you are gonna look like twats if Inglis does in fact stay with Melbourne or goes to the Titans. Why would you even bother stating something like that if you didn't know for real that it was true. My guess is you both thought it was a pretty good chance of happening so you went out on a limb hoping Inglis would sign with Brisbane - thinking you would look pretty cool with everyone here having known the inside info from the club or whoever...

I hope for your sakes he does sign with us otherwise it will BE highly embarrassing for you both and nothing you say in the future (especially regarding info from your 'inside sources' LOL) will ever be taken seriously again [icon_lol1.

Better in the future fellas to try not making out that you are more important than you actually are... _woohoo_

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • Organix
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • Horseheadsup
  • Broncos Maestro
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.