[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is the Milford's and Ayoub aren't playing from the same book, Ayoub stated he can't travel due to his health and low and behold he's in Canberra (which Ayoub wasn't aware of or lied about the other day), Anthony has even stated his health has improved.

Ayoubs desperate to try and push through quickly for some reason instead of waiting till the off season.

i don't know which way the cards will fall in this drama but you are way over thinking the timings of the manager.

Of course Ayoub will act now to get this sorted if that's what Milford requested. Nrl contracts finish on October 30 so if they wait til the off season there is really not a lot of time to sort out as something as potentially volatile as this.

Have a crack at Ayoub all you like, but there is nothing sinister in him trying to get this sorted now.

Everyone just needs to calm down and breathe. Yesterday the Green house forums were celebrating and people on here were sulking, today the reverse is happening. Take the newspaper articles with a grain of salt and just wait and see how this plays out.

Perhaps the Broncos aren't even in the hunt for Milford next season. This is possibly a ploy to get the Raiders thinking of other things than making the playoffs. We need one team to go out of the 8, so we've targeted them. Can't see them winning again this season.

So according to today's Sunday Mail headline this is the Raiders' new plan of attack for when the broncos try to talk with Milford..

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRhxvmtass&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEKR hxvmtass[/video]

So according to today's Sunday Mail headline this is the Raiders' new plan of attack for when the broncos try to talk with Milford..

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRhxvmtass&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEKR hxvmtass[/video]

:loool: Quality.

Surely the Raiders have to do it. If he has said he wants to activate the exit clause, they really can't stop him. Can't make him sit out or anything either. They should just quit with some grace.

Not until they know their 2013 finals race is over.

Yeah I agree, with court action pending surely this indicates to all in green that AM does not want to be there, he is obviously to polite to say so publicly. So Don maybe you should try being more Draper and less small goods.

Define deteriorates.. it depends when they clause was added in, if it was after the heart attack, how are we to know if his health has improved? The fact that the doctor denied him moving to Canberra seems to indicate that there's still some serious concern for his health.
Contract was signed about 10months after the heart attack and Milford himself has stated it's improved. Take the doctor reports about unable to travel etc as proven fake and a way for Ayoub to pressure the Raiders, he's gone to Canberra twice in the past month now.

The way I see it. Worst case scenario for us is that Milford can't get the release he wants to return home to his family and plays 2014 for Canberra. He will be at the Broncos in 2015 at the latest IMO.

The way I see it. Worst case scenario for us is that Milford can't get the release he wants to return home to his family and plays 2014 for Canberra. He will be at the Broncos in 2015 at the latest IMO.

This is exactly right

Appropriate, or no?

3vgn5r.jpg

Canberra is such a scummy club.

They are bullying a young player, who's emotional state could only be described as unstable at best.

They've interjected themselves on the week-end into a private family get together after a sick father flew down to Canberra to spent time with his son ......

As a club, the green Machine should have a long hard look at themselves. They have a history of "producing" emotionally damaged young men.

The Rugby League community should ask the Raiders just WTF they're doing to the hearts and minds of these young footballers......

it's well over due.

Contract was signed about 10months after the heart attack and Milford himself has stated it's improved. Take the doctor reports about unable to travel etc as proven fake and a way for Ayoub to pressure the Raiders, he's gone to Canberra twice in the past month now.

Question for you, raider. It's pretty obvious that AM just really wants to live and play in brisbane so he can be with family and friends and is using this clause as an early exit and rightly so. Would you really want Milford to play for Canberra in 2014 even with his impending departure? Are you happy that Canberra are digging their heels in? Do you honestly think that if you force him to play there next year he may extend his contract? If I was in your position, I'd be wanting my club to give him his release for next year and let's try and go out with a bang on your final season with us. Canberra are just making themselves look like a bunch of, pardon my French, *****.

As a club, the green Machine should have a long hard look at themselves. They have a history of "producing" emotionally damaged young men.

The Rugby League community should ask the Raiders just WTF they're doing to the hearts and minds of these young footballers......

it's well over due.
Sorry to point out mate it's a league problem in general, young kids with huge egos and too much money and time on their hands, every club has their fair share including the Broncos.

Question for you, raider. It's pretty obvious that AM just really wants to live and play in brisbane so he can be with family and friends and is using this clause as an early exit and rightly so. Would you really want Milford to play for Canberra in 2014 even with his impending departure? Are you happy that Canberra are digging their heels in? Do you honestly think that if you force him to play there next year he may extend his contract? If I was in your position, I'd be wanting my club to give him his release for next year and let's try and go out with a bang on your final season with us. Canberra are just making themselves look like a bunch of, pardon my French, *****.
I'm waiting for him to actually say something instead of press releases from his scum of the earth manager who has been caught out lying about the state of Halos health. Everything from Milf through social media for the past couple of months has been very positive towards wanting to stay in Canberra.

There's plenty of time for things to change, his parents might decide to move, Canberra does have the upper hand with contract size since able to upgrade 2014 as well, it's not black and white.

If Milford does definitely go to Brisbane in 2015 at least we'd have 2014 to take advantage of the skillset we've helped developed and the extra year to blood his replacement giving us out best chance for 2014-15

You talk about keepin players who don't want to be there look at your own management, Wallace wanted out and had a great offer but yours dug their heels in, now they might be able to get better theyre trying to boot him out. Face it all club managements will look after the team first

By the way threats of court are used a lot as a smokescreen so take with a grain of salt, Danks was going sue over the ASADA thing

Last edited:
Mate, come on. How can you honestly think at this stage that it's positive towards him staying in Canberra. He has asked for a RELEASE and his manager is threatening legal action. Do you think Anthony had no say in this and Sam is just in his ear going "nah **** it mate, we're taking them to court. I'm gonna fight this for you even though you want to stay here". Open your fucking eyes. And for the record, we did not stop Wallace from leaving as he did not ask for a RELEASE. **** me

I think you might be a bit confused.. the doctor said he didn't recommend him MOVING to Canberra, the word "Travel" is completely irrelevant, it's obviously not the smartest thing to go on planes regularly when you've got a heart condition, but the point was he shouldn't move to Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Purple Pills
  • broncoscope
  • ivanhungryjak
  • DrGee
  • Lazza
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • Aldo
  • mrtij
  • Redfern_1980
  • NSW stables
  • RodF
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • bb_gun
  • Astro
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.