Round 12 - Storm vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not important but does anyone notice this is the same position as last year? 2011 7 game win streak, lose R9,10 and 11. 2012 6 win game streak, lose R9,10. As i said not important but still.

Rest Civo, Hodges, Thaiday for sure. Freshen them up for the back end of the season.

very serious mate. id rather throw away a game we might lose anyway and have our players fresh for the part of the season that actually matters

ah yeah no worries - we are on the same page.

Yeah, I think the GA is going to be the go, should be a decent crowd so will def be getting in early. Taking along a couple of GAYFL following mates from melbourne to show them some real footy so could be interesting.

It's a great little stadium for footy. I've been there a few times now. If you get a good crowd the place is deafening.

It's a great little stadium for footy. I've been there a few times now. If you get a good crowd the place is deafening.

Those cow bells make me crazy though.

Yeah I got the chance to walk out onto the centre of the field earlier this year - looked a very nice stadium. Can imagine all the noise would stay well contained as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337134954664641

good to see corey have a laugh about that pic on twitter today

Any word on ze halfbacks progress?

I am resting Thaiday and Hodges without doubt after this match and if Hannant, Petro and Gillett cop a knock I wouldn't risk them either. Hope to see Whitchurch debut in the centres or on the wing.

Just took a look at some of the Broncos training photos. I don't see any there of Parker practicing his goal kicking!

Work has rostered me in 9am - 8pm on Friday... FML. With the brilliant public transport system what would take 25 minutes in a car will take one hour and 10 minutes so I'll be home by 9.10, the last 20 minutes of the game :(

Hopefully they offer VTO so I can leave at like 7 instead and watch most of the game.

Work has rostered me in 9am - 8pm on Friday... FML. With the brilliant public transport system what would take 25 minutes in a car will take one hour and 10 minutes so I'll be home by 9.10, the last 20 minutes of the game :(

Hopefully they offer VTO so I can leave at like 7 instead and watch most of the game.
It's called a DVR... :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Lostboy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • davidp
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Maroon4life
  • mystico
  • Jedhead
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.